Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

Similar Size Tablets

OP arpanj2

21st January 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Hi All,

Like more or less everyone, I am struggling hard to find a case and BT keyboard that works with our dear note 10.1 2014 edition. I bought the Foliocase from Belkin (Note 10.1 2012/13 compatible) and the keyboard works great. However, the tab is loose from the sides. TO try out maybe other cases, I was wondering if someone has idea of which other tabs have similar sizeframe. I can drill/cut small holes for micro sd/spen/etc so thats not an issue - I just don't want it hanging inside the case

Any pointers would be helpful!

Thanks guys!
19th February 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpanj2

Hi All,

Like more or less everyone, I am struggling hard to find a case and BT keyboard that works with our dear note 10.1 2014 edition. I bought the Foliocase from Belkin (Note 10.1 2012/13 compatible) and the keyboard works great. However, the tab is loose from the sides. TO try out maybe other cases, I was wondering if someone has idea of which other tabs have similar sizeframe. I can drill/cut small holes for micro sd/spen/etc so thats not an issue - I just don't want it hanging inside the case

Thanks guys!

Hey you should check my post in this thread " [Q] Bluetooth keyborad with case

may be that helps.
20th February 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpanj2

Hi All,

Thanks guys!

I think the ipad 4 come the closest to the dimensions of the 10.1 2014 edition, at least in terms of the width (i.e., in landscape mode, the L->R measurement) of the devices. (height is totally off though).
Last edited by scrabbles; 20th February 2014 at 05:37 AM.
21st February 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

435 posts
Your best bet is going to be accessories for the new Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 - They are almost identical in size with the exception of one of the dimensions; its off by a couple millimeters. If im not mistaken its width so you should be able to "add" some filler to make it fit. Logitech is coming out with the ultra thin for the Tab PRO series...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread