Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Similar Size Tablets

Tip us?

arpanj2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Similar Size Tablets

Hi All,

Like more or less everyone, I am struggling hard to find a case and BT keyboard that works with our dear note 10.1 2014 edition. I bought the Foliocase from Belkin (Note 10.1 2012/13 compatible) and the keyboard works great. However, the tab is loose from the sides. TO try out maybe other cases, I was wondering if someone has idea of which other tabs have similar sizeframe. I can drill/cut small holes for micro sd/spen/etc so thats not an issue - I just don't want it hanging inside the case

Any pointers would be helpful!

Thanks guys!
Thanks,
Arpan

My Blog - http://www.trackmytech.tk (Currently WIP - Down for quite some time )

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Stock
ATT Galaxy Note 2 - JediX

cominfou
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpanj2 View Post
Hi All,

Like more or less everyone, I am struggling hard to find a case and BT keyboard that works with our dear note 10.1 2014 edition. I bought the Foliocase from Belkin (Note 10.1 2012/13 compatible) and the keyboard works great. However, the tab is loose from the sides. TO try out maybe other cases, I was wondering if someone has idea of which other tabs have similar sizeframe. I can drill/cut small holes for micro sd/spen/etc so thats not an issue - I just don't want it hanging inside the case

Thanks guys!
Hey you should check my post in this thread " [Q] Bluetooth keyborad with case

may be that helps.

scrabbles
Old
(Last edited by scrabbles; 20th February 2014 at 05:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpanj2 View Post
Hi All,

Thanks guys!
I think the ipad 4 come the closest to the dimensions of the 10.1 2014 edition, at least in terms of the width (i.e., in landscape mode, the L->R measurement) of the devices. (height is totally off though).

jaypeezee
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Your best bet is going to be accessories for the new Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 - They are almost identical in size with the exception of one of the dimensions; its off by a couple millimeters. If im not mistaken its width so you should be able to "add" some filler to make it fit. Logitech is coming out with the ultra thin for the Tab PRO series...