Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[QUESTION] What is the most smoothest and lagfree sense 5 rom in these forums?

Tip us?

xXminiWHOOPERxX
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,596

DONATE TO ME
Default [QUESTION] What is the most smoothest and lagfree sense 5 rom in these forums?

Well I just signed up for xda and will be passing this phone on to my son because and don't want to return the phone to factory defaults. And I currently run cm11 , but I want my son to experience sense from HTC so if he decides to like it I know what I can get him next. can anyone point me to a smooth and lagfree sense rom?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
InsertCoin, the most advanced Sense 6 ROM for M8 | M7 | M4 | Droid DNA | Butterfly | Butterfly S | Desire 601 | One XL

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,168

DONATE TO ME
Asking which ROM is best/most stable/fastest/prettiest question isn't allowed so I can't answer that, here's why. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, the best way to see which ROM suits you is to flash a few and find out for yourself.

Sent from my Evita
OnePlus One | crDroid/AK | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

redpoint73
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,985
If you have flashed custom ROMs in the past, you should no better than to ask this question. And you should know enough to just pick a ROM for yourself.
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orangekid
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,066
Can't really state it any more clearly than the two gents above.

Thread closed.
The Following User Says Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe