FORUMS

[KERNEL][CM131023_LT25i _CM10.2 with TWRP2.6.3][FOR CM][UPDATED]

914 posts
Thanks Meter: 328
 
By funiewski, Senior Member on 2nd February 2013, 05:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have not developed anything, I am not responsible for anything that can happens with your phone.
Plain CM131023 kernel with TWRP 2.6.3 instead of CWM . it works for me
Dropbox link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...3twrp2.6.3.elf
flash with fastboot as usually

thanks to:
FXP for kernel
TeamWin(and DooMLord) for TWRP recovery
Championswimmer for kernel kitchen
Last edited by funiewski; 23rd October 2013 at 09:10 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funiewski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th February 2013, 05:39 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Updated
The Following User Says Thank You to funiewski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 10:23 PM |#3  
dogsly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Will work for the stock 9.1.A.0.490 firmware?
6th February 2013, 10:36 PM |#4  
-SlenderMan-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][FXP205_LT25i with TWRP2.41][UPDATED]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsly

Will work for the stock 9.1.A.0.490 firmware?

No. This is for CM10.1

Sent from your backyard...
Slender watches what you do...
The Following User Says Thank You to -SlenderMan- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 10:46 PM |#5  
dogsly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Thank you. Please indicate this in the first message.
10th February 2013, 12:21 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
updated
The Following User Says Thank You to funiewski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2013, 12:30 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
is the update to 2.4.1.1?
10th February 2013, 12:55 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spida_singh

is the update to 2.4.1.1?

no, did not thought about it, dunno if i can manage to do it but i will take a look
24th February 2013, 10:29 AM |#9  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funiewski

no, did not thought about it, dunno if i can manage to do it but i will take a look

i enjoy seeing you get your hands 'dirty' with kernel thing mate
The Following User Says Thank You to sirkay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:48 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

i enjoy seeing you get your hands 'dirty' with kernel thing mate

hi there, long time no see, nice to see you again, using champs kernel kitchen it what im capable of for now
but i have set up an ubuntu machine, i will learn more dirty work in future
what device do you have, acro s?
sad thing is that im without my v, the usb cover was faulty and i send the phone for warranty reparation, than and this is almost unbelievable, the swedish post had lost it
it will take a month before they pay me for it
and i dont know if i will by V again or another sony, maybe one of those new they will show in Barcelona
24th February 2013, 06:10 PM |#11  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funiewski

hi there, long time no see, nice to see you again, using champs kernel kitchen it what im capable of for now
but i have set up an ubuntu machine, i will learn more dirty work in future
what device do you have, acro s?
sad thing is that im without my v, the usb cover was faulty and i send the phone for warranty reparation, than and this is almost unbelievable, the swedish post had lost it
it will take a month before they pay me for it
and i dont know if i will by V again or another sony, maybe one of those new they will show in Barcelona

just jumped to V recently .. but dont have time to explore it. i lost my skills. need some times to brush it up again .. im newbie here, still need some guidance. sad to see u without your v. hope u'll stick with it a little longer

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes