light leakage

Search This thread

nice.guy

Jul 31, 2012
hi guy! i had this problem with my phone. it functioning well, but this light leakage thing keep bugging me. what i want to ask was that to fix the light leakage do i need to replace the lcd or only the digitizer i'm not really good at hardware so please help me out thank out. and here the picture of the problem sorry for the bad english

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 134

chdrummerdude

Sep 30, 2009
Pretty sure that's an issue with the LCD itself. Was the actual front LCD and digitizer ever changed out because of a crack or something. Could have been replaced with a cheap replacement

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Use Nova/Apex launcher and set the top and bottom shadow in the desktop settings area. Might reduce it a bit with brighter coloured backgrounds

nice.guy

Jul 31, 2012
Pretty sure that's an issue with the LCD itself. Was the actual front LCD and digitizer ever changed out because of a crack or something. Could have been replaced with a cheap replacement

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

So if i want to get rid of the leakage i have to replace the whole front panel. Is it the one where u can find on ebay for around 35-40buck? Thx u for ur answer