No registration required

[Q] Problems with building CWM touch for POV TAB-PR945

OP buddy101

11th November 2013, 02:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hey all,

I have two questions about creating a cwm for a new device (Point of View TAB-PR945).

The first problem:
While trying to build a new touch cwm via builder.clockworkmod.com, I'm getting the following error:
Code:
bionic/libc/Android.mk:429: TARGET_CPU_VARIANT is not defined
bionic/libc/arch-arm/arm.mk:30: *** "TARGET_CPU_VARIANT not set or set to an unknown value. Possible values are cortex-a5, cortex-a7, cortex-a8, cortex-a9, cortex-a15, krait, scorpion. Use generic for devices that do not have a CPU similar to any of the supported cpu variants.".  Stop.
I know, I have to set the variable with "export TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a7", but how can I do this inside the online builder?
I need the touch cwm, because my device doesn't have vol up and down buttons.

The second questions:
What's the difference between fstab v1 and v2? I've got the recovery.fstab from a dumped stock recovery, but the device is running a stock Android 4.2.2 now and I don't know if I have the right v2 format of fstab for building a cm10.2 cwm.

Br

buddy101
11th November 2013, 08:07 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Has someone any ideas?
I would like to continue with compiling a cm10.2 ROM, but first I want to have a working touch CWM for my device.
16th February 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Hey buddy101!

I'm sorry I can't help you with your problem, but were you able to create a working ROM?
I installed a CM-ROM but touch isn't working. So tried to create a compatiblity zip but i couldn't install it, because of verfication failure.
At the same time I reinstalled my PC and now I can't install a stock ROM with PhoenixSuit, because the tablet is not recognized by the PC.
So I only can install zips via SD-card. And I hope you have a working one

Thanks
wob92
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread