Good Day, My Galaxy Mini( GT-S5570) keeps on restarting.I've already changed my ROM from gingerbread to cyanogenmod yet it's restarting again and it's slows down my cellphone. I reinstall my stockrom again and still restarting. What should I do on these restarting problem?
Well, Android problems can't be guessed easily.
But, since you're new here, I'll give a quick fix / suggestion :
- See your power button, if your power button is broken / covered by dust, fix it.
- If you're an overclocker, set max clock to lower value.
- Remove / uninstall some apps (such as Antivirus app, or useless battery booster app)
- Remove unused script / tweaks
- Do a quick cleaning (wipe data / cache)
- Finally, if those quick fix don't work, change your battery (to a new original Samsung battery)
The Google Nexus 5 is regarded as having everything an Android user needs or wants: timely updates, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?