Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Internal Storage

Tip us?
 
kiroga26
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default [Q] Internal Storage

On my lg 4x with cyanogenmod kitkat i only have 1 gb of 12 of internal storage! its that normal? what can i do to have more space on my internal storage??
Thanks in advance
 
hallodrix
Old
(Last edited by hallodrix; 15th February 2014 at 09:43 PM.)
#2  
hallodrix's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 52
Join Date: Nov 2013
Format internal SD in recovery .(under mounts & storage)
And i would recommend you to install your Rom clean

Gesendet von meinem A210 mit Tapatalk
 
Omario-242
Old
#3  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 802
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Munich
Dont forget to backup files you want to keep!

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||
|| LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)
|| Android Version 4.4.4 Kitkat
|| Recovery TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0.0
|| Kernel Iodak v10 Beta
|| Rom Version Vanir maintained by Laufersteppenwolf

||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
kiroga26
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallodrix View Post
Format internal SD in recovery .(under mounts & storage)
And i would prefer to jnstall your Rom clean

Gesendet von meinem A210 mit Tapatalk
I have cwm touch recovery and i did that but its always the same. i delete all pastes but only give me 2 gb of space
 
Omario-242
Old
#5  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 802
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Munich
Then look into your backup folder. Every backup is about 2 GB each and CWM doesn't delete it with internal SD as the space for backups is hidden from internal memory.
Download ROM manager and delete the unnecessary backups.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||
|| LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)
|| Android Version 4.4.4 Kitkat
|| Recovery TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0.0
|| Kernel Iodak v10 Beta
|| Rom Version Vanir maintained by Laufersteppenwolf

||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to Omario-242 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SniperInside
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiroga26 View Post
On my lg 4x with cyanogenmod kitkat i only have 1 gb of 12 of internal storage! its that normal? what can i do to have more space on my internal storage??
Thanks in advance
Maybe you didn't format sd from recovery, so what you can't see is still right there Cm uses a sort of emulated sd
 
kiroga26
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omario-242 View Post
Then look into your backup folder. Every backup is about 2 GB each and CWM doesn't delete it with internal SD as the space for backups is hidden from internal memory.
Download ROM manager and delete the unnecessary backups.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks mate. Its was easy fix because of you. It was the backups the source of my problem.

Enviado do meu LG-P880 através de Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes