Post Reply

[Q] What you got with your XZ1c

9th February 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Hi
What you have in the Box when you unpacked your device next to the device?
I got the Z1 Compact, Headphones and the Charger nothing more.
I saw in an unpacking video a OTG cable and a display shatter
9th February 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #2  
HarpingOn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
From Carphone Warehouse in the uk there was

Phone
Charger
USB cable
OTG cable
Screen protector film, cloth and squidgee
Headphones

Not bad, really.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
9th February 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
why i dont get the USB OTG and the Display Screen protectors
9th February 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #4  
nelvinchi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 143
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stony-D

Hi
What you have in the Box when you unpacked your device next to the device?
I got the Z1 Compact, Headphones and the Charger nothing more.
I saw in an unpacking video a OTG cable and a display shatter

I received:
Phone
Charger
Headphones
OTG Cable
Screen Protector
Sony Smartwatch 2 (worth £150!)

Woo hoo!
9th February 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #5  
louis0815's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Package contents for Germany (unbranded):
Phone, headset MH750, USB cable EC801, charger EP880, OTG cable EC310
no screen protector

----------
tapatalked from Android
9th February 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 9
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Here in Sweden we only get the phone plus charger and USB cable, kinda sucks when others get a lot more...

The only options for extras was to get a pair of Sony DR-BTN200M if you preordered from the Sony online store, or preorder from a vendor called Cyberphoto and get a gift card for 500 SEK (~$77).
I went with the latter as it's basically getting the phone cheaper (they were already 100 SEK cheaper than Sony and delivered faster anyways...)
10th February 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Göteborg, Sverige
Thanks Meter: 55
 
570 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukkitt

Here in Sweden we only get the phone plus charger and USB cable, kinda sucks when others get a lot more...

The only options for extras was to get a pair of Sony DR-BTN200M if you preordered from the Sony online store, or preorder from a vendor called Cyberphoto and get a gift card for 500 SEK (~$77).
I went with the latter as it's basically getting the phone cheaper (they were already 100 SEK cheaper than Sony and delivered faster anyways...)

Coming from the USA and living in Sweden I am just happy to have so many choices in unbranded devices.

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th February 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Phone, usb-cable, charger, manual.
10th February 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag LOUISVILLE
Thanks Meter: 25
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Im in USA ordered fore Clove I received
Phone
Charger
USB cable
OTG cable
Screen protector film, cloth and squidgee
Headphones
12th February 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #10  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
15,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stony-D

why i dont get the USB OTG and the Display Screen protectors

Depends where you buy it from. Carrier? Webstore? Regular electronics store? Luckily, you can get really cheap OTG adapters on Ebay, Amazon etc. You can get one for a couple of bucks. The screen protector is another story, since they tend to be a little more expensive, but that's life!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Compact Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank