Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 44,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

original rom 4.4.2 kitkat for sph-l720 ?

Tip us?

shybanee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question original rom 4.4.2 kitkat for sph-l720 ?

hi
i wanna orgiginal rom with the last kernel 4.4.2 for my sprint s4
full rom not just kernel
plz help me

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2,629
Seriously? Go to stock unrooted MK2 and flash the update zip.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Or there's a ROM that is in the development phase.

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

optimummind
Old
Thanks Meter 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by shybanee View Post
hi
i wanna orgiginal rom with the last kernel 4.4.2 for my sprint s4
full rom not just kernel
plz help me
Be patient. They'll be coming out soon. If you're in a rush, you can try out the NAE 4.4.2 ROM by Rydal in the General section and flash Unknownforce's NAE modem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

shybanee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
Seriously? Go to stock unrooted MK2 and flash the update zip.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Or there's a ROM that is in the development phase.

hi daniel
my phone is rooted and i try to flash original new kernel nae and my phone broken

shybanee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimummind View Post
Be patient. They'll be coming out soon. If you're in a rush, you can try out the NAE 4.4.2 ROM by Rydal in the General section and flash Unknownforce's NAE modem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
thanks optimummind

CyberpodS2
Old
Thanks Meter 400
If I sound like a jerk then sorry ahead of time. This is not just to you but anyone toying with checking this out. There are many people asking questions that clearly show a lack of understanding regarding this update and what you might end up with if it goes bad. If you are currently on a custom Rom, it is beyond my imagination why you would want to go to a stock Rom that you might not be able to get back from. This forum is already piling up a few users that tried going back to mk2 and are now probably stuck with a coaster till someone releases a full release Odin install. Several very solid devs are quickly putting together something. I would be willing to bet within a week we have a couple projects to choose from.

Sent from my SGH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xxfizzlexx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to go back

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberpodS2 View Post
If I sound like a jerk then sorry ahead of time. This is not just to you but anyone toying with checking this out. There are many people asking questions that clearly show a lack of understanding regarding this update and what you might end up with if it goes bad. If you are currently on a custom Rom, it is beyond my imagination why you would want to go to a stock Rom that you might not be able to get back from. This forum is already piling up a few users that tried going back to mk2 and are now probably stuck with a coaster till someone releases a full release Odin install. Several very solid devs are quickly putting together something. I would be willing to bet within a week we have a couple projects to choose from.

Through Odin just flash the full mk2 update. Make sure you wipe data or things will be broken, I had to do it twice before everything worked right. This will also give you sock recovery. From that you can just re root the same way you did the first time and then reload a nandroid back up if you have one from your previous rooted room.
Hope this helps you

bc_1
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfizzlexx View Post
Through Odin just flash the full mk2 update. Make sure you wipe data or things will be broken, I had to do it twice before everything worked right. This will also give you sock recovery. From that you can just re root the same way you did the first time and then reload a nandroid back up if you have one from your previous rooted room.
Hope this helps you
I think we can't go back to MK2 from NAE , even i have tried it out via odin,
please correct me if i am wrong.

xxfizzlexx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default MK2

This is where I downloaded the MK2 file
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2601443
This is the directions I followed to do it, I used the MK2 file inplace of the MDC (4.2.2) file though. http://qbking77.com/development/how-...ung-galaxy-s4/
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc_1 View Post
I think we can't go back to MK2 from NAE , even i have tried it out via odin,
please correct me if i am wrong.
Hope this helps you

TheKraken13
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfizzlexx View Post
This is where I downloaded the MK2 file
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2601443
This is the directions I followed to do it, I used the MK2 file inplace of the MDC (4.2.2) file though. http://qbking77.com/development/how-...ung-galaxy-s4/

Hope this helps you
I have the same problem with NAE build number, but MK2 baseband and software (also MDF security software version if that matters). Did you ever figure out how to solve this? If so how?