Itīs layout is created for the Samsung Galaxy Gear but since the code it pretty straight forward it would probably work excellent on any Android device.
Itīs simple task is:
If itīs activated, every 5 minutes it makes a vibe based on the users custom set up pattern.
-Initial release, only basic function
- first vibe always starts when clock reaches next even five minutes.
- Holo theme
- Icon added
- Toast shows the time to forst vibe
- Custom Vibe pattern, with possible to test the pattern before save
- Counter wich tells how long until next vibe
- New App Name, VibrateWatch out, VibeWatch in!
- Added a function to edit Vibe pattern on stock devices without keyboards
- Added a pretty neat feature that makes the clock Vibe every 10mins at morse code, that is: '10 = dot,dash,dash,dash,dah. 20 = dot,dot,dash,dash,dash and so on (Full hour is set as dash,dot,dot,dot,dot)... every '5 in between the app uses the custom vibe pattern, so if the user only want vibes every 10 min, set the vibe pattern to all zeros.
- Added an Help button for info.
- Fixed a bug that didnīt let the vibes through when Screen was off and charger not present.