Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] System UI stopped

Tip us?

Parth2187
Old
(Last edited by Parth2187; 17th February 2014 at 08:52 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Default [SOLVED] System UI stopped

Hi guys,

I flashed the wrong zip for reverting to stock status bar... Now my phone got system ui stopped.. any solution?
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth2187 View Post
Hi guys,

I flashed the wrong zip for reverting to stock status bar... Now my phone got system ui stopped.. any solution?
Format system fr mounts and storage...and reflash ROM and gapps....ur all apps and data will be saved..only system folder will be cleaned .... :thumbup: hope I helped..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

*from

Winter is coming #GameOfThrones

Parth2187
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
Format system fr mounts and storage...and reflash ROM and gapps....ur all apps and data will be saved..only system folder will be cleaned .... :thumbup: hope I helped..

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

*from

oops Sorry, I am on Stock 4.2.2

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth2187 View Post
oops Sorry, I am on Stock 4.2.2
Simple....open the zip u had flashed....extract it I mean..than open it...there will be a meta data folder..ignore it...except that......whatever is in it...in data or any folder....those are the files exactly in the location given in ur device....what i mean is...
That if u have for example ...data folder....so go in our device's data folder...now if in that data folder (in zip) it has any lib folder...then u go in lib folder of device...and if there is any file...just simply remove it......and similarly extract the 4.2.2 Odin file...and search for same location in it...and find those files..and replace it there in ur system...#sorry if u not understood...:|

Winter is coming #GameOfThrones
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Parth2187
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
Simple....open the zip u had flashed....extract it I mean..than open it...there will be a meta data folder..ignore it...except that......whatever is in it...in data or any folder....those are the files exactly in the location given in ur device....what i mean is...
That if u have for example ...data folder....so go in our device's data folder...now if in that data folder (in zip) it has any lib folder...then u go in lib folder of device...and if there is any file...just simply remove it......and similarly extract the 4.2.2 Odin file...and search for same location in it...and find those files..and replace it there in ur system...#sorry if u not understood...:|

Thank you @raghavsharmaxda bro !!
I understood your post..