FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[SOLVED] System UI stopped

Thanks Meter: 105
 
By Parth2187, Senior Member on 17th February 2014, 07:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,


I flashed the wrong zip for reverting to stock status bar... Now my phone got system ui stopped.. any solution?
Last edited by Parth2187; 17th February 2014 at 08:52 AM.
 
 
17th February 2014, 08:04 AM |#2  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth2187

Hi guys,


I flashed the wrong zip for reverting to stock status bar... Now my phone got system ui stopped.. any solution?

Format system fr mounts and storage...and reflash ROM and gapps....ur all apps and data will be saved..only system folder will be cleaned .... :thumbup: hope I helped..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

*from

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 08:10 AM |#3  
Parth2187's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda

Format system fr mounts and storage...and reflash ROM and gapps....ur all apps and data will be saved..only system folder will be cleaned .... :thumbup: hope I helped..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

*from

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk


oops Sorry, I am on Stock 4.2.2
17th February 2014, 08:16 AM |#4  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth2187

oops Sorry, I am on Stock 4.2.2

Simple....open the zip u had flashed....extract it I mean..than open it...there will be a meta data folder..ignore it...except that......whatever is in it...in data or any folder....those are the files exactly in the location given in ur device....what i mean is...
That if u have for example ...data folder....so go in our device's data folder...now if in that data folder (in zip) it has any lib folder...then u go in lib folder of device...and if there is any file...just simply remove it......and similarly extract the 4.2.2 Odin file...and search for same location in it...and find those files..and replace it there in ur system...#sorry if u not understood...:|

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 08:54 AM |#5  
Parth2187's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda

Simple....open the zip u had flashed....extract it I mean..than open it...there will be a meta data folder..ignore it...except that......whatever is in it...in data or any folder....those are the files exactly in the location given in ur device....what i mean is...
That if u have for example ...data folder....so go in our device's data folder...now if in that data folder (in zip) it has any lib folder...then u go in lib folder of device...and if there is any file...just simply remove it......and similarly extract the 4.2.2 Odin file...and search for same location in it...and find those files..and replace it there in ur system...#sorry if u not understood...:|

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thank you @raghavsharmaxda bro !!
I understood your post..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes