Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 50,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint <=> International

Tip us?

aank
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Sprint <=> International

Hi i need a little help. i have sprint max and just want to convert or whatever it called into international version. what's step that i need to go?
s-off, unlocked bootloader or what? can somebody help me?

thanks in advance.
sorry for my english

aank
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by aank View Post
Hi i need a little help. i have sprint max and just want to convert or whatever it called into international version. what's step that i need to go?

thanks in advance.
sorry for my english
anyone?
or at least can i flash international custom rom into my s-off unlocked and rooted sprint one max?

neodiver
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
anyone?
or at least can i flash international custom rom into my s-off unlocked and rooted sprint one max?
No... Don't flash an international rom into your Sprint. That would most likely have extremely ugly results. I don't have a solid answer for you yet but if/when I stumble over one, I'll get back to you. I just don't want you ending up with a $600 paperweight!
Sprint HTC One Max - ViperMax 2.0.0 - Android KK 4.4.2 - Sense 5.5 - FlyKernel 2.3 - Rooted - S-Off - Locked
The Following User Says Thank You to neodiver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Can not be done@full conversion due to cdma hardware...theres a couple roms based on cdma carrier bases...but an international rom will not work on it ...sorry

Quote:

thanks in advance.
sorry for my english
The Following User Says Thank You to Wonders_Never_Cease For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aank
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
ok. thanks for both of you...

XDA PORTAL POSTS

TWRP Now Available for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live

Over the past week or so, we’ve talkedquite a bit about the first … more

Slate Calendar Helps You Organize Your Life

Without calendars in some form or another, most of our lives would be utter chaos. Unless you are … more

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more