Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM Toolbox Pro

Tip us?

MaxToTheG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question ROM Toolbox Pro

So I went into ROM Toolbox under "tasks" and froze my Google Playstore App just toying around with looking to save a little battery juice...

I mean, I was thinking surely I can freeze this app it should be just as easy to "un-freeze," only I can't seem to figure this part out...

Anybody happy to know how to unlock the tumblers to this particular safe? Any help greatly appreciated in advance...

MaxToTheG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG View Post
So I went into ROM Toolbox under "tasks" and froze my Google Playstore App just toying around with looking to save a little battery juice...

I mean, I was thinking surely I can freeze this app it should be just as easy to "un-freeze," only I can't seem to figure this part out...

Anybody happy to know how to unlock the tumblers to this particular safe? Any help greatly appreciated in advance...
Cool, did a little internet sleuthing & sorted it out...pretty simple really.

Head on over to Titanium Backup - Batch Actions....down to Defrost section - Bingo.

blakerandy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG View Post
Cool, did a little internet sleuthing & sorted it out...pretty simple really.

Head on over to Titanium Backup - Batch Actions....down to Defrost section - Bingo.
Rom Toolbox will let you do the same thing. Tap the frozen app and the menu that comes up will have "defrost" as an option

MaxToTheG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakerandy View Post
Rom Toolbox will let you do the same thing. Tap the frozen app and the menu that comes up will have "defrost" as an option
ahh ok, found it also. Cool. Thanks!!