Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official/stock recovery instead of TWRP.

Tip us?

Trash Wolf
Old
(Last edited by Trash Wolf; 27th March 2014 at 03:10 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Official/stock recovery instead of TWRP.

What can I do to get TWRP working? I downloaded TWRP with GooManager, but instead it's still throwing the stock recovery in front of me. Rooting went well without any issues. N9005 is the model I'm rocking . Now I don't even know how to change recovery/install CWM instead of TWRP or try anything else since the download mode is not an option to try flashing via Odin(or is it?) Have read the other similar threads too, but none of those options worked for me, or were just not answered. Please help!

EDIT: Oh, and the android version is 4.4.2, estonian version if it makes it any different apart from the other KitKats. Also tried to remove the battery like some had suggested, maybe works only with CWM, didn't work for me :/

Trash Wolf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry for posting crap here. Just realized that I had mistakenly mixed up volume up and down, and noticed that volume down was the one to bring up downloading mode. Anyway installed the latest TWRP without any issues via Odin.