Originally Posted by Galactus
or at least, S Lag should be user customizable in settings menu (i.e. S Lag [Enabled/Disabled]), like it is for menu animation speed
other nice features:
- one, world unified CPU/chipset platform with support for developers,
- I want FM Radio back!!!,
- feature for easy/safe uninstallation all extra software which user don't want/need, without risking instability,
- wireless charging receiver built in by default or back cover available/orderable on day 1,
- dual SIM available on every market,
- USB 3.0 (faster transfering files from/to PC),
- notofication LED placed on the edge of screen, so it would be visible from the top and from the side (even if the flip case is closed),
- lanyard hook,
- switch to the nano SIM (if it would help decrease size/weight),
- separated (independent form micro USB/MHL) micro HDMI port,
- xenon flash lamp,
- small (i.e. 1mm height) foots on the front and back, protecting screen and back cover from scratches when placed on the table,
- rubber cover for the mini jack port fixed to the chassis, protecting this port from dust when port is not used,
- speaker placement or construction eliminating its attenuation when phone is placed on the table,
- stereo speakers,
- Wolfson DAC on every version,
- FM transmitter,
- full support for UHS-I flash cards (speeds above 20MB/s),
- 3.5 mini jack port with dual headset compatibility (Android/Apple) selectable in setting menu,
- S View cover 2.0 with transparent window for WHOLE screen (not only small one) or just transparent Flip case,
- HD Voice indicator in dialer,
- call recording option in stock dialer,
- warranty status info in the settings menu (sale/first run date, how long left, country limitations, repairs). It would mean that buying it from second hand would be more safe, so it would better keep its price like it is for iPhone.
- tripod screw hole on the bottom,
- changed idea of fixing S View/Flip case to the phone. Right know it is hold by replaced back cover, which means that we can't have flip case and extended battery (or wireless charging) option in the same time. S View/Flip case should be fixed to the side phone frame by two small screws, so it would be independent form back cover.
- implemented eCall (it is a European initiative intended to bring rapid assistance to motorists involved in a collision anywhere in the European Union) feature. When S5 sensor detect excessive shock while it was running with car speed during last 15 minutes, it should trigger notification for user. if user would not cancel this notification during 2 minutes, it should call emergency services and provide them GPS location.
- S bullet proof vest - voice command service working in the background should be able to detect sound of gun shots and call the police.
- S Health 3.0 should support RFID human chip implants (body temperature, heart rate, blood presure, intoxicated/sober, pregnant/not pregnant...),
- S Beam feature (sending data through NFC by touching two phones) should be enhanced to allow sending battery charge in that way (you could borrow 20% of battery from friend when you are running out of it),
- fart gas sensor with immediate notification posts on FB, tweeter and Samsung ChatOn,
I believe, that S5 will be the right moment for Samsung, to start selling them directly to customers through Samsung website, with extra customization (i.e. flash memory size, extra Samsung uSD card, Samsung apt.x headset, cover, ext battery, etc.). With exact availability and delivery date. Worldwide. I don't want any more mess with dozen retailers who have no idea WHEN, Exynos or Snapdragon, LTE or NOT...
I hope that somebody from Samsung product development team is reading this thread and some of our proposals will come true.