XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola xoom doesn't boot after bigPart

Tip us?

gab_ITA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Motorola xoom doesn't boot after bigPart

Hello there. I was flashing bigPart recovery to use a some kitkat rom on my xoom (everest), but when I wiped cache and dalvik partition(after I installed bigPart recovery ) I had a red "failed" write. Since that moment I'm not able to make boot my tablet. If I do it normally, it stay stucked on Motorola bootlogo, if I try to flash an other rom, the recovery doesn't find the external Sd where I put the files. So, I tried to restore stock ICS using Motorola RSD Lite tool, but when I connect the device to my pc it's not recognized. I'm getting very mad to try solving this !! What can I do ??

inviato dal tabellone ultragalattico s4

gab_ITA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gab_ITA View Post
Hello there. I was flashing bigPart recovery to use a some kitkat rom on my xoom (everest), but when I wiped cache and dalvik partition(after I installed bigPart recovery ) I had a red "failed" write. Since that moment I'm not able to make boot my tablet. If I do it normally, it stay stucked on Motorola bootlogo, if I try to flash an other rom, the recovery doesn't find the external Sd where I put the files. So, I tried to restore stock ICS using Motorola RSD Lite tool, but when I connect the device to my pc it's not recognized. I'm getting very mad to try solving this !! What can I do ??

inviato dal tabellone ultragalattico s4
up. please, it's important