We Need Signatures for Kitkat(Latest: Nvidia) 16-02-2014

Search This thread

/\/\

Jan 17, 2014
This petition may soon reach 1k votes, but progress is really slowly recently.

Anyway, after we hit 1k... What's next? Where is that guy who created this petition :D?

techstreat

Sep 9, 2012
Noida
This petition may soon reach 1k votes, but progress is really slowly recently.

Anyway, after we hit 1k... What's next? Where is that guy who created this petition :D?

someone find me some nvidia executive's email id.....searched on net didnt really find anything other than customer care which is non responsive.....

/\/\

Jan 17, 2014
I doubt that they will publish an email address of someone who is on the top of Nvidia's hierarchy :D. The only thing I see are post addresses of Nvidia's offices. But Nvidia is also on Twitter and FB. Maybe there they can answer.

techstreat

Sep 9, 2012
Noida
I doubt that they will publish an email address of someone who is on the top of Nvidia's hierarchy :D. The only thing I see are post addresses of Nvidia's offices. But Nvidia is also on Twitter and FB. Maybe there they can answer.

already posted on fb ages ago...no reply

can u share it on twitter cause i dont really hv a twitter account or use twitter

eatbrains

May 14, 2011
I'm not overly optimistic that HTC or Nvidia will take action on this. It's a tiny percentage of users griping about a modestly selling phone, with no real public visibility about the issue. From the cold-hard business perspective, there's not much motivation to pursue this because there's not much to be gained or lost. That said, I'm done with HTC.

I liked the Inspire 4g well enough to trust an upgrade to the One X+. Between an ever-growing hatred for Sense, and this crap about them abandoning the HOX+, it has me not caring to own another. I'm looking forward to a new shiny Motorola when my cell contract affords me my next upgrade.

Miglon

Feb 4, 2011
Madrid
I'm not overly optimistic that HTC or Nvidia will take action on this. It's a tiny percentage of users griping about a modestly selling phone, with no real public visibility about the issue. From the cold-hard business perspective, there's not much motivation to pursue this because there's not much to be gained or lost. That said, I'm done with HTC.

The only way of achieving something could be a generic petition signed by all the android users, asking every manufacturer of devices, chipsets and everything to maintain support of every device for at least the next 3 android versions. For example.

But instead of this, we'll move into Nexus ;)

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
Enough of this.

I'm getting a Nexus next year.

And can someone teach me how to put a video of "NVIDIA _put_something_here_ you" by Linus Torvalds in the space below? :rolleyes:

shreyanshk

May 6, 2014
Have you seen recent stats? Nvidia's Tegra 4 is nowhere to be seen in ANY flagship today.
Maybe Nvidia's is finally paying for giving US the crap support. ;)

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
Have you seen recent stats? Nvidia's Tegra 4 is nowhere to be seen in ANY flagship today.
Maybe Nvidia's is finally paying for giving US the crap support. ;)

Oh, they're paying alright:

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=snapdragon, tegra&cmpt=q

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=tegra, tegra 2, tegra 3, tegra 4&cmpt=q

Tegra 4 has tanked, and Tegra overall is tanking while Snapdragon is soaring. Not just that, I'm sure it's having a knock-on effect on the Nvidia brand, too. They've been in decline for years, and AMD has recently passed them in interest for the general public:

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=nvidia, amd, intel, qualcomm&cmpt=q

They've squandered significant leads both for Tegra and their own brand. That's what arrogance, not fixing bugs, and not caring about your customers get you. Every Android device I bought up to the HTC One X+ (three tablets, three phones) was Tegra-based. After years of Tegra use, my last two devices bought are an Exynos-based tablet, and a Snapdragon-based phone. I won't be back.

Top Liked Posts