I make that topic to present you a Free Sudoku game that I created. The application is available here on the Google Play Store : http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...com.app.sudoku
Yes, it's another Sudoku game but I think this is a very good one with its smooth and intuitive interface and an unlimited number of puzzles of different levels. So, I think you can give it a try and send me your feedback .
The application works great on smartphones and also tablets from 7 inches to 10 inches.
My Sudoku game offers you a large set of settings to adapt the game to your needs.
Besides, an online web site is available here : http://www.ssaurel.com/site_sudoku/ to see top scores between all players and also to play online if you want.
Key Features :
- 4 difficulty levels - Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme
- 2 input methods - Digit first or Cell first
- Smart Notes (Pencil marks)
- Display and Helpers configurable as Settings (Show Digit Counts, Show constraints, Show identical values, Highlight initial, Bold initial, Flag conflicting values, Flag incorrect values)
- Generate an unlimited numbers of Sudoku puzzles with unique solution
- Auto-save and Resume
- Undo and Redo
- Intelligent hints
- Top Scores and History
- Online Access on Web Site (http://www.ssaurel.com/site_sudoku/) to play Sudoku online and see Top Scores
Some screenshots of my Sudoku game :
- Home screen
- Game Screen
- Other Game Screen screenshot
- Resume Screen
- Scores Screen
- Settings Screen
- Help Screen
Don't hesitate to test the Sudoku and give me your feedbacks.
Thanks by advance.