I just wanted to ask, if anybody else got a gametel controller and if you also had any problems with it.
Mine shipped in this morning, so I tried it out - now here is some information first on what you might not know about it so far (and what I have found out over the last couple hours)
- Pairing is really easy, once you turned it on, the gametel app finds the controller, connects, and asks you to change your inpud method. That is all there is to do
- There are 5 options on how to use the controller
1) as a xperia play
2) as an android controller (whatever that is supposed to mean, still have not figured it out)
3) with just letters from a to l
4) with just letters from m to x
5) with just numbersNow what everybody in the reviews said, was that essentially you could use the controller with any app, that supports keypad input or works with the xperia play. Which is exactly my problem, so far that did not work for me at all! I have tried it with all 5 different kinds of gameboy emulator apps and have gotten some response, but it never worked, because the controlles were recognised as the standart android buttons like search, or just marked as unknown and even if they were recognised as letters, they still wouldn't work in the games.
I do not know, if I just did something wrong, or if those apps just didn't work with it.
Ps: I am sorry for any mispellings and wrong section or anything like that. After all it is my first thread