Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Red square on screen

Tip us?

lds.fred
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Red square on screen

I got a Samsung Galaxy Note LTE SGH-I717 suddenly starts to flickers once an a while not periodically but evre time that I open the Txt messages or plays a video, sometimes when you open an application during the playing, a small red line in a form of a square pups up around the screen through all the edges, what is that and do you think it is fixable? and what kind I do to fix it?

Regards

captemo
Old
Thanks Meter 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by lds.fred View Post
I got a Samsung Galaxy Note LTE SGH-I717 suddenly starts to flickers once an a while not periodically but evre time that I open the Txt messages or plays a video, sometimes when you open an application during the playing, a small red line in a form of a square pups up around the screen through all the edges, what is that and do you think it is fixable? and what kind I do to fix it?

Regards
What rom are you running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
CAPT. EMO Senior Member
Samsung Infuse i997.......retired
Samsung Galaxy Note i717.......semi retired
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 i527.......active duty

BachMinuetInG
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Settings > Developer Options > Uncheck 'Strict mode enabled'
Nokia 7260 (Missing) > Nokia 3120 Classic (Missing) > Sony Ericsson G700 Business Edition (Disassembled) > Nokia X2-01 (Disassembled) > Samsung Galaxy Mini (Disassembled) > SONY Xperia Arc S (Screen failure) > Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i (Loaned out) > Samsung Galaxy Note N7005 (In use) > Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 (In use)