Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock Calendar needed..

Tip us?

simpledave
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Stock Calendar needed..

Can anyone send me the APK for the calendar app which i accidently deleted when installing new Calendar Standalone app on Market.. These 2 apps are Calendar Storage and Calendar Sync Adapter and Calendar ... Thanks so much

cvo515
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpledave View Post
Can anyone send me the APK for the calendar app which i accidently deleted when installing new Calendar Standalone app on Market.. These 2 apps are Calendar Storage and Calendar Sync Adapter and Calendar ... Thanks so much
Google calendar is now in the play store as a stand alone app

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

simpledave
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
I already deleted the Calendar Sync Adapter and Calendar Storage so there's no Calendar Sync in the Account tab anymore.. >"<.. does anyone knows how to re-install JB firmware ? I need it so badly..

chocotaco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I (embarrassingly) have this same problem and cannot sync my calendar. I have found some other posts with Calendar.apk and .odex files for other phones; will these work across phones running JB 4.1.2? I tried putting them into system/app with a root browser, but after a reboot they were still not installed.

I have a rooted Razr M but did not boot unlock it before I accepted the OTA, so no unlocking for me unfortunately. Any suggestions/anyone have the .apk and .odex files necessary to re-install the stock calendar?

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocotaco View Post
I (embarrassingly) have this same problem and cannot sync my calendar. I have found some other posts with Calendar.apk and .odex files for other phones; will these work across phones running JB 4.1.2? I tried putting them into system/app with a root browser, but after a reboot they were still not installed.

I have a rooted Razr M but did not boot unlock it before I accepted the OTA, so no unlocking for me unfortunately. Any suggestions/anyone have the .apk and .odex files necessary to re-install the stock calendar?
Here you go
Get the systemAPP in attached.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2605511
Moto X, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.

chocotaco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you so much! The files in that thread worked like a charm. I'm not sure why I had trouble finding it myself in the first place...