Post Reply

Do 64GB micro ad cards work for The RAZR I?

OP dude52

16th February 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #1  
dude52's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
I have a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Micro SD XC Class 10 UHS-1, it works on my captivate glide but has anyone tried it on the RAZR yet?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
16th February 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #2  
dj_mol3y_x8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag guildford
Thanks Meter: 435
 
813 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
.edit.
Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 23rd February 2014 at 12:56 PM.
16th February 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
dj_mol3y_x8 I don't understand for what you are posting worthless answer.

Iam using 64gb card and everything works fine. But you must remember to format card to fat32, cause card is formated with exfat and our android doesn't support this format

Wysyłane z mojego XT890 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to skupi20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #4  
Chamelleon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 134
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
I just format mine directly in phone and works fine. No performance drop after turning to San Disk 64GB SDXC.
18th February 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #5  
Pedro Ximmenez's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skupi20

dj_mol3y_x8 I don't understand for what you are posting worthless answer.

Iam using 64gb card and everything works fine. But you must remember to format card to fat32, cause card is formated with exfat and our android doesn't support this format

Wysyłane z mojego XT890 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

How is that a worthless answer? The official specifications, motorola.co.uk/Motorola-RAZRi/m-Motorola-RAZR-i.html#specs-gb , only state support of a maximum 32GB microSDHC card. My point is that your mileage may vary in the use of a 64GB SDHC card.

What kind (make & model) of 64GB SDHC card are you using?
18th February 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Ximmenez

How is that a worthless answer? The official specifications, motorola.co.uk/Motorola-RAZRi/m-Motorola-RAZR-i.html#specs-gb , only state support of a maximum 32GB microSDHC card. My point is that your mileage may vary in the use of a 64GB SDHC card.

What kind (make & model) of 64GB SDHC card are you using?

Cause someone ask for something specific and not "how big card work on our razr i".

My card is 64GB 30MB/s SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10.
19th February 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by skupi20

Cause someone ask for something specific and not "how big card work on our razr i".

My card is 64GB 30MB/s SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10.

YEp, mine too - 64GB SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10, although I do not reach the 30MB.

I wonder if any1 got a 128GB Card working... I never found out any intel on that....
23rd February 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #8  
dj_mol3y_x8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag guildford
Thanks Meter: 435
 
813 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
.edit.
Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 23rd February 2014 at 12:56 PM.
23rd February 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #9  
FourOne82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Your answer was pointless, just like your begging for thanks in the same post.

And your reaction now is more than childish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FourOne82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
I have a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Micro SD XC Class 10 UHS-1 and it is working just fine on my Razr i.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes