Post Reply

Twisted Home Manager

OP Kameirus

27th July 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
Kameirus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,270
 
5,807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
to start off i did not make and i am not taking any credit for this awesome app
just posting about it .........

for those of us that like to test out different launchers
i just found this free program on the market called twisted home manager
it lets you switch easily between launchers
check it out .
im using it on the rom in my sig and it works perfectly

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...WVtYW5hZ2VyIl0.
Last edited by Kameirus; 27th July 2012 at 04:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kameirus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,081
 
2,956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameirus

to start off i did not make and i am not taking any credit for this awesome app
just posting about it .........

for those of us that like to test out different launchers
i just found this free program on the market called twisted home manager
it lets you switch easily between launchers
check it out .
im using it on the rom in my sig and it works perfectly

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...WVtYW5hZ2VyIl0.

Just wondering, what's so special about this compared to the stuff which was already around such as Home Switcher or Home Manager?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nigeldg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #3  
Kameirus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,270
 
5,807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigeldg

Just wondering, what's so special about this compared to the stuff which was already around such as Home Switcher or Home Manager?

dont know the one i posted is what i found first
and looking at the other 2 its been awhile since they have been updated
The Following User Says Thank You to Kameirus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #4  
manu33xtro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux : wine... Hum...
Thanks Meter: 63
 
470 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Hi Kameirus,

Hope you're fine.
Thanks for sharing this app

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to manu33xtro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #5  
Kameirus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,270
 
5,807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manu33xtro

Hi Kameirus,

Hope you're fine.
Thanks for sharing this app

Cheers.

heya Bro hope you are well
im doing ok things good be bettor in my home life but ya know lol

and your welcome
6th February 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Wink Kicks ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameirus

to start off i did not make and i am not taking any credit for this awesome app
just posting about it .........

for those of us that like to test out different launchers
i just found this free program on the market called twisted home manager
it lets you switch easily between launchers
check it out .
im using it on the rom in my sig and it works perfectly

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...WVtYW5hZ2VyIl0.

Stumbled upon it today and it frickin' rocks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes