FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Guide: Recover Lost Files From Internal Sdcard Of Android Phones

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today android phones are coming with an internal storage which is called the internal sdcard. Because of this the need for external sdcards is vanishing day by day. But when your phone is factory reset you lost all the data stored in it while in case of external sdcard you have an option to save your data. If you accidently lost all the data stored in your phone then don't worry I have a solution to get it back. This trick will work on phones having mass storage mode support, if you are running android 4.1 jellybean and above then root your phone to get mass storage( the tutorial is different for different phones), If you don't know the rooting procedure and getting mass storage mode then please do not try this.

Very Important Note
If you have accidently lost all your files, photos and videos from your phone then after this do not copy new files to the phone. This also include clicking photos and capturing videos. If you copy new files to the phone then you are actually reducing your chances to get back your deleted photos and videos and other files. In short just don’t download anything to your phone, do not use the internet on your phone till the time when you get back your lost files back.

Note : This trick will only work on android phones having mass storage mode and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) options. If your device is rooted then you can enable mass storage mode on your android phone. After enabling mass storage mode you can get back deleted photos, videos and all files from the internal storage of any android phone.

Requirements
1. Recuva for Windows 7, Windows 8
2. A USB data cable.

Now Follow The Steps Below
  • Download and install recuva. While installation do not uncheck any option.
  • Now connect your android phone in mass storage mode. Connect it to pc a notification will appear in the phone, tap it to enable mass storage.
  • Now open My computer and you will see ‘Removable disk’.
  • Open recuva and click ‘Next’, on the next step ‘All Files’ will auto selected. Again click ‘Next’. Then choose ‘In a specified location’ and click ‘Browse’. Choose the ‘removable disk’ or ‘MTP’ disk here and click ‘Next’.
  • In next step put a check mark in ‘Enable Deep Scan’ and click ‘Start’.
  • After scan is finished you will see the list of all deleted files. Green circles is means that file can be recovered while red circle means unrecoverable file.
  • Now check the box next to ‘Filename’ to select all files. Click ‘Recover’ on the bottom right and choose ‘Desktop’ .Your deleted files will be recovered.

This trick can be applied on android phones running gingerbread, Ice cream sandwich and jellybean OS (rooted).

11th June 2014, 06:38 AM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 1,457

Donate to Me
More
Have you confirmed that this works? I don't see compatibility with MTP and Recuva, since it doesn't appear to be a mounted drive.
I'm running it right now, but it seems like it's just scanning files on my computer... I'll see in another hour or so.
11th June 2014, 11:11 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Android data recovery can recover any photos & videos generated by your phone or transferred from other devices, as well as music, documents, archives, and more stored on your SD card inside the Android phone.
13th June 2014, 11:15 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Smile
I have tried it on Samsung phones and it works.
10th October 2015, 06:51 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When you lost ,deleted data from android phone .You should did not add new data to android phone .In order to internal memory been overwritten.
Android Phone Data Recovery Easily
Last edited by Dbaahyu; 12th October 2015 at 03:32 AM.
10th October 2015, 09:12 AM |#6  
Flag DJAMAA
Thanks Meter: 210

More
not working with new device android kitkat

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
12th October 2015, 03:57 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
it doesn't work on kitkat unless it support the internal storage to be used as an external sd like in android 2.3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)