FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Maclaw ,Mardon ,TEAMARMV6

446 posts
Thanks Meter: 97
 
By Prince Chandela, Senior Member on 25th February 2014, 01:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Are the same people? and where they post there latest build of cm11 ?
 
 
25th February 2014, 02:46 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princechandela

Are the same people? and where they post there latest build of cm11 ?

Different names should make it quite clear that they are different people.
As for their work, you can follow their progress in the development section and at their github. You can find the latest CM11 builds from teamarmv6 at the jenkins servers, mardon posts his modded releases in the development section and as for maclaw and his team, they prefer their own page instead of in the forum, although you can still find some sort thread or posts about it in the forums.
The Following User Says Thank You to ayush29k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 02:57 PM |#3  
Prince Chandela's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush29k

Different names should make it quite clear that they are different people.
As for their work, you can follow their progress in the development section and at their github. You can find the latest CM11 builds from teamarmv6 at the jenkins servers, mardon posts his modded releases in the development section and as for maclaw and his team, they prefer their own page instead of in the forum, although you can still find some sort thread or posts about it in the forums.

thanks for clearing out my query and do you know how do i format data partition as linux swap and enable it as swap?
25th February 2014, 07:18 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princechandela

thanks for clearing out my query and do you know how do i format data partition as linux swap and enable it as swap?

Use the minitool partition wizard to partition the sd card.
As for enabling the swap, i have never done it but i think this should help.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2184189
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes