Xiaomi Finally Releases Kernel Sources

If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when … more

SwipeBack for Xposed Updated with Lollipop Compatibility

When the Xposed Framework was announced for Android Lollipop, most modules … more

One M9 Firmware Guide & Collection

While it is still under construction, XDA Recognized Contributor herwegan‘s thread will … more

Xiaomi Announces Redmi 2A and More for 5th Anniversary

Xiaomi was founded on April 6th, 2010 and its fifth anniversary is just around … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

external battery charger

14th March 2014, 09:08 PM |#1  
redrockv8's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Does anyone have a link for an external battery charger for the Samsung Galaxy s3 mini? I've found several for the S3 but none for the mini.
Thanks,
HT
16th March 2014, 02:44 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Smile
What do you mean external battery charger? outdoor?

BOth devices samsung galaxy S3 and S3 min are povered with a micro USB chargers.
So any charger for the Big S3 will work with the small S3 mini as well.
16th March 2014, 06:38 PM |#3  
redrockv8's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2380

What do you mean external battery charger? outdoor?

BOth devices samsung galaxy S3 and S3 min are povered with a micro USB chargers.
So any charger for the Big S3 will work with the small S3 mini as well.

By External I mean one that charges a spare battery that is not currently installed in the phone. I want to charge a spare while still using the phone.
Guess I didn't realize the s3 desk top chargers would also work for the mini.
Thank you,
HT
22nd March 2014, 08:16 PM |#4  
redrockv8's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
The Samsung galaxy s3 desktop chargers may charge the phone but the S3 mini batteries do not fit in the extra charge slot. Back to square one.
HT
23rd March 2014, 10:59 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrockv8

Does anyone have a link for an external battery charger for the Samsung Galaxy s3 mini? I've found several for the S3 but none for the mini.
Thanks,
HT

There are plenty of results if you try replacing "samsung s3 mini battery charger" with "samsung i8190 battery charger" on your searches. One of many hits: http://dx.com/battery-charger-w-eu-p...3#.Uy6vzYVpPVJ
Last edited by ImproAptoVictum; 23rd March 2014 at 11:00 AM. Reason: URL wrapping
24th March 2014, 08:44 PM |#6  
redrockv8's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImproAptoVictum

There are plenty of results if you try replacing "samsung s3 mini battery charger" with "samsung i8190 battery charger" on your searches. One of many hits: http://dx.com/battery-charger-w-eu-p...3#.Uy6vzYVpPVJ

MY mini is a SM-G730A w/B450BU battery
24th March 2014, 09:40 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrockv8

MY mini is a SM-G730A w/B450BU battery

The battery in the SM-G730A has the same dimensions and build structure as the battery used in GT-I8190 (apart from the N model - with NFC), with only minor differences in power specifications and should work with both devices.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes