FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[Q] Xperia play touchpad issues

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Castdeath97, Member on 19th February 2014, 06:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After installing CM 10 the touchpad stopped working, but unlike similar issues the circle (O) button still works.

I tried fixes like modifying the bulid prop same as this thread stated http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1862722 but no avail.

I have also tried installing CM9, however unfortunately the devices got bricked during the process multiple times.

CM verison: SonyCM10 FINAL
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-LuPuS-jB-v13
Android version: 4.1.2

19th February 2014, 06:34 PM |#2  
Flag Vivaro
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Use the FTF file to restore stock ROM and kernel with flashtool. Tell me if you need instruction

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
19th February 2014, 07:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 550

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castdeath97

After installing CM 10 the touchpad stopped working, but unlike similar issues the circle (O) button still works.

I tried fixes like modifying the bulid prop same as this thread stated http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1862722 but no avail.

I have also tried installing CM9, however unfortunately the devices got bricked during the process multiple times.

CM verison: SonyCM10 FINAL
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-LuPuS-jB-v13
Android version: 4.1.2

You probably forgot to erase /system and /data partitions while flashing kernel. If that's the case, try the following commands (using fastboot mode)

Code:
fastboot erase system && fastboot erase userdata
Then flash your kernel and rom

Sent from my R800i
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 10, lupus kernel, touchpad
Previous Thread Next Thread