XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Root for Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid

Tip us?

Sinsecond
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Root for Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid

A month ago I sold all of my tablets and have bought the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid.
Primarily verifiable need for it to work. But since I now possessed no other tablet, I quickly found that my root right for certain things missing for recreational use. To use the Sixaxis app for example.

So I wanted to ask here if maybe a developer have already dealt with it, to root the device.
Would be really happy.

sorry for my english, my best friend is google translate

regards
Alex

powerplaygraphix
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It's pretty much a Raw Android Tablet and should work with anything in the play store. No one seems to be looking in to doing anything with this tablet since it's so expensive and it's made for such a specific use. I asked questions about it for months and no one acknowledged me about it.

Notontherugman
Old
(Last edited by Notontherugman; 17th February 2014 at 09:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsecond View Post
A month ago I sold all of my tablets and have bought the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid.
Primarily verifiable need for it to work. But since I now possessed no other tablet, I quickly found that my root right for certain things missing for recreational use. To use the Sixaxis app for example.

So I wanted to ask here if maybe a developer have already dealt with it, to root the device.
Would be really happy.

sorry for my english, my best friend is google translate

regards
Alex
+1
Tablet malfunctioned and I lost some files. Would love to be able to use a recovery program to get them back (need root to do so).