FORUMS

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

Google Launches Google Photos At I/O 2015 Keynote

While rumors have been floating around for a while, the Google I/O 2015 has made … more

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Stock Wallpaper

17th January 2014, 06:29 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi
Can someone please post the stock wallpapers for me? I'm trying to use one of them with Apex launcher but it keeps zooming in, so I want to set it with an app that will prevent that. Only problem is I can't select them because they are system wallpapers and I can't seem to find them online. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to vuga For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th February 2014, 09:04 PM |#2  
Flag near Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 438

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuga

Hi
Can someone please post the stock wallpapers for me? I'm trying to use one of them with Apex launcher but it keeps zooming in, so I want to set it with an app that will prevent that. Only problem is I can't select them because they are system wallpapers and I can't seem to find them online. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/1636324788/Wallpaper
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread