Welcome to the new Bexus-N V2 kernel aka Bexus-N2
Hopefully will become your favourite kernel for years to come.
As a side note i want to thank you guys for the love you show on my work here.
This kernel is focus on making your NookTablet awesome without sacrifice on speed vs battery life.
Hard task if you ask me.
Till this moment nothing is used from the V1 kernel this is a brand new kernel
from the updated chrmhoffmann cyanogenmod cm11 branch.
Am going though to merge some commits i find appropriate to be in v2 as time goes by, but wont see much updates as i was working on this some days now and is already on a solid state.
So with no further delay enjoy for the last time my hard work
as this is going to be the one that will be using for cmxx future versions if we get one first of course
- GPU at 384MHz and is not so bad on battery life
- CPU at 1.2Ghz
- All the good stuff from Bexus-N V1 implemented
bug (known as random reboot/freeze) is finally nailed by me Yeah!
I have Sent the fix to Cyanogenmod kernel too
- Gpu driver updated per V1 kernel and we are inline with our soul brothers HD/HD+ aka Hummingbird/Ovation Nooks.
- Touch and accelerator driver updates.
Bexus-N2 R3 Recommended settings
- Nova launcher
- Trickster MOD ->Smartreflex Control-> Enable
Calibrate High Frequency
- CPU Governor Intelliactive or interactive or wheatley
- CPU I/O scheduler ROW/CFQ/BFQ/DEADLINE
And if you want leave some feedback in this thread +/- is all welcome and appreciated.
And again if you find my work useful there is a thank you button, use it!