XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Well I'll be jumping ship soon.

Tip us?

deeje00
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 398
Default Well I'll be jumping ship soon.

So T-Mobile is doing the pay your etf thing now so I belive I'll be going there end of the month. Which means bye bye to my atrix.
But I have to decide on a new phone.
So what do yall think I should go with?
Sony xperia z1s
Nexus 5
GS4
LG g2
Or the HTC one.
Too many choices lol.

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX

TecknoFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 587

DONATE TO ME
To my choice will be Nexus 5 and LG g2 hands down. I have both and i prefer the nexus for some reason.
Motorola Atrix HD(MB886)
Just Thank me if I Helped you. That will pay off my time if you do

deeje00
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 398
Main reason I was looking at the Sony was because of battery life. How do those compare? Also kinda cool it's waterproof.

TecknoFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 587

DONATE TO ME
Well you need to remember as a flashaholic you are you need a phone that will satisfy you in 3rd party support. Lol
All of those phones have good support. As for comparison im bad with that but you have the option to look up at the phonearena website and compare as many phones you want side by side.

For gs4 even is a good phone but i never been a fan of touchwiz same reason i upgrade to moto blurr.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Yeah the xperia looks sick as well but havent seen it yet
Motorola Atrix HD(MB886)
Just Thank me if I Helped you. That will pay off my time if you do

deeje00
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 398
Yeah its not out for another week lol.

souljaboy
Old
Thanks Meter 115
The N5 has pretty a abysmal camera, although the same can be said about the AHD too.

deeje00
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 398
Yeah this camera sucks lol. That's why I want to go to a phone with a decent one.

Sent from my MATRIX HD MAXX
Currently for sale.
http://swappa.com/listing/FFU879/view

tember1214
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Same here jumping ship. Tomorrow I'm gonna go with the lg g2 I think. Have an extra atrix though so I'll still maintain CYANFOX.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

smogtdi
Old
(Last edited by smogtdi; 18th January 2014 at 04:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by souljaboy View Post
The N5 has pretty a abysmal camera, although the same can be said about the AHD too.
I had the AtrixHD and now I own the N5 and the N5 camera is better but saying the N5 camera is abysmal is just not true and look like you just spread what you read over forums. Same goes with the N5 bad battery life, various manufacturing defects and bad speaker quality. (I'm looking at the serial RMA people)

You pick the posts from loud mouth people but skip over the VAST majority of people that are silently happy with the N5.

My wife use the AtrixHD with the original battery and she is very happy never complained about the battery life.

the N5 is a 350$ superphone and the value is very hard to beat (the moto G is also a very good choice). If you need to do professionnal pictures.... well you shouldn't use a smartphone to take them.

Note : I always buy my phones unlocked so I don't fall for the "99$ Note 3 with 80$ plan" tricks. My 350$ N5 and AHD are both on a 40$ 1Gb/unlimited calls/SMS (Koodo Canada with rebate for BYOD users)

edit : the N5 is freaking fast, freakingly cheap, well supported by modders and always updated to the latest OS by Google. And I LOVE the wireless charging
Nexus N5 stock, not even rooted
Atrix HD LTE with EB40 battery mod, and Lapdock
The Following User Says Thank You to smogtdi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EcHoFiiVe
Old
Thanks Meter 711
Get the X dude. Haven't looked back since.

Sent from my XT1058 using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to EcHoFiiVe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]