Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Good link to of Hyper Drive RSL12 to use on att S4

OP semarj

18th February 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
los angeles
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hello,

I have been looking to try out the Hyper Drive rom for some time now, but haven't been able to find a good link with a matching md5 number. I have a att samsung s4. I am rooted with safestrap and running MK2. i have read my fair share of threads and have found everything i need except a working link. I understand that Hyper Drive RSL14 the newest version isnt compatible with MK2 ATT. I have read that RSL12 for verizon S4 is compatible with ATT. is this true? or am i mixing things up? can anyone point me in the right direction? the help will be much appreciated.
19th February 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 263

809 posts
Not sure who told you rls14 isn't compatible bc plenty of people on safestrap are using it. One guy on safestrap is having an issue with Wi-Fi right now and I was trying to help him out.
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfElevated2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #3  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 1,390

781 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semarj

Hello,

I have been looking to try out the Hyper Drive rom for some time now, but haven't been able to find a good link with a matching md5 number. I have a att samsung s4. I am rooted with safestrap and running MK2. i have read my fair share of threads and have found everything i need except a working link. I understand that Hyper Drive RSL14 the newest version isnt compatible with MK2 ATT. I have read that RSL12 for verizon S4 is compatible with ATT. is this true? or am i mixing things up? can anyone point me in the right direction? the help will be much appreciated.

Hyperdrive RLS12, 13, and 14 all work on MK2.

What you are thinking of is only the v12 that was in the Verizon thread worked on SS. The v12 in the ATT thread did not.

Now with version 14, the download for the att thread points to the download in the verizon thread, so it's the same ss compatible version. (I believe that was the case with v13 too.)
The Following User Says Thank You to guut13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
los angeles

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guut13

Hyperdrive RLS12, 13, and 14 all work on MK2.

What you are thinking of is only the v12 that was in the Verizon thread worked on SS. The v12 in the ATT thread did not.

Now with version 14, the download for the att thread points to the download in the verizon thread, so it's the same ss compatible version. (I believe that was the case with v13 too.)

Thanks for the clarification.
19th February 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #5  
Flag Amber
Thanks Meter: 228

1,172 posts
More
I use Google a lot and find if you type anything to do with what your looking for it will pop up.with this phone its not a good habit to take shortcuts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jball; 19th February 2014 at 04:24 AM.
19th February 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
los angeles

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfElevated2

Not sure who told you rls14 isn't compatible bc plenty of people on safestrap are using it. One guy on safestrap is having an issue with Wi-Fi right now and I was trying to help him out.

Im having the same issue now!!! did u ever end up helping him? i was having data and wifi problems but changed the apn setting and they cleared up data issues. now i cant turn on my wifi, i tap the button and it wont even stay on. any suggestions?
19th February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #7  
Flag Amber
Thanks Meter: 228

1,172 posts
More
Try a short long hold of the WiFi toggle instead of just tapping it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread