Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROM suggestions(specific to version build)no glitch

Tip us?

920Rocky
Old
(Last edited by 920Rocky; 18th February 2014 at 10:50 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] ROM suggestions(specific to version build)no glitch

Hello,I have been trying to get a ROM for the X2 that was rooted.I cannot grasp this no matter how many times I reread,Only choice is to accept this is bigger than me.I gather there is a single rom compatible with this phone.Eclipse.I need a rom that has zero glitches associated with it if possible.What else is there.There are many tutorials on installing roms that make no sense to me.Is there any that break down the process in plain english and in easier to follow steps.i am going to post a screenshot of my phone stats to show version.a video tutorial on how to install a rom on my specific devices version would be most beneficial.screenshot to follow shortly.Even loading an attachment was unsuccessful so here are the stats. 1.3.418 mb870 droid x2 2.3.5 n_03.13p 2.6.32.9-00008-gc406305 kernel
build 4.5 1a-dtn-200-18 eri5 prl 53346

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,358

DONATE TO ME
try following cliff's instructions here http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/dr...tml#post580786

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

how to video here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1683827

NOOB how to videos, Rom reviews, and launcher videos.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
Notify me by Posting @sd_shadow in thread I'll help you as much as I can...
Always in motion is the future
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]