Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Restore MyTracks data?

Tip us?

rest0ck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default [Q] Restore MyTracks data?

Hey
I did a backup of my MyTracks App (or maybe I just think I did ..) and now theres a folder called "backups" inside my MyTracks Folder.
And in this backups Folder there's a file called "backup-2013-02-10_19-59-16.zip" with a file called "backup.mytracks.v1" in it and I've absolutely no Idea what to do with it? Can someone tell me?

Maybe there are also some old files in Android/data/com.google.android.maps.mytracks and I also have to Idea what to do with those.

Can someone help me out there please?

Thanks in advance

rest0ck

rest0ck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
No one?

tetsutei
Old
Thanks Meter 0
MyTracks new version 2.0.6, the function "restore from external backup" was removed.

But if you want you can download version 2.0.5 from h t t p://goo.gl/wNpsZi and install it to your device.

Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest0ck View Post
Hey
I did a backup of my MyTracks App (or maybe I just think I did ..) and now theres a folder called "backups" inside my MyTracks Folder.
And in this backups Folder there's a file called "backup-2013-02-10_19-59-16.zip" with a file called "backup.mytracks.v1" in it and I've absolutely no Idea what to do with it? Can someone tell me?

Maybe there are also some old files in Android/data/com.google.android.maps.mytracks and I also have to Idea what to do with those.

Can someone help me out there please?

Thanks in advance

rest0ck
Tags
backup, mytracks, restore