FORUMS

[BootAnimation] Classic Nokia startup + Bootsound

121 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By winterfoxy, Senior Member on 20th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okay, I wanna share my classic nokia bootanimation, This bootanimation remember me of my previous gadget before I choose samsung as my gadget now



so, the download link here - http://db.tt/PUEClUeM

- Save Into SDcard
- go to cwm recovery mode
- and flash it
- Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

On the below of this thread, I include the bootanimation if you wanna port to another resolution

sorry if my english not fluently
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootnokia.zip - [Click for QR Code] (311.7 KB, 4529 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to winterfoxy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th May 2012, 03:14 PM |#2  
shocklads's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
LoL.
Very nice.
Thanks bro.
20th May 2012, 03:17 PM |#3  
ianczarina's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Balanga, Bataan
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Haha reminisce the old days. nice one!
20th May 2012, 07:21 PM |#4  
sd0389's Avatar
Member
Flag Parbhani
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Nice bro,
reminds me my Nokia handset
20th May 2012, 07:24 PM |#5  
simplyanin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 775
 
More
Nice one bro ...

I wish Nokia have used Android OS ...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simplyanin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 09:40 PM |#6  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,153
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfoxy

Okay, I wanna share my classic nokia bootanimation, This bootanimation remember me of my previous gadget before I choose samsung as my gadget now



so, the download link here - http://db.tt/PUEClUeM

- Save Into SDcard
- go to cwm recovery mode
- and flash it
- Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

On the below of this thread, I include the bootanimation if you wanna port to another resolution

sorry if my english not fluently

Reminds me of old days..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
21st May 2012, 07:12 PM |#7  
winterfoxy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_lock

Reminds me of old days..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

u're welcome bro
22nd May 2012, 04:30 AM |#8  
Saurabh Kamble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Reminds me of the old small and reliable piece of mine.......

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
25th May 2012, 06:45 AM |#9  
winterfoxy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurabh Kamble

Reminds me of the old small and reliable piece of mine.......

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

hehe
25th May 2012, 06:51 AM |#10  
leodasal2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo City
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
reminds me of my good old N70 phone
3rd June 2012, 08:04 PM |#11  
arksider's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Cianjur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Jhahaha nice bro.. verry funny

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootsound, custom bootanimation, nokia bootanimation
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes