Remove SCH-435 Bloatware

OP computerguydd

17th February 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Alright I have been messing with freezing and uninstall most of the bloat that comes on a Verizon Samsung device. But i was wondering is there a list of such that I can compare with. The reason I ask is I know there is more that I could freeze/uninstall but not sure if i should. I want to get the rom as close to AOSP Stock as i can get. If any one has any suggestion I would appreciate it.
18th February 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 74

297 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by computerguydd

Alright I have been messing with freezing and uninstall most of the bloat that comes on a Verizon Samsung device. But i was wondering is there a list of such that I can compare with. The reason I ask is I know there is more that I could freeze/uninstall but not sure if i should. I want to get the rom as close to AOSP Stock as i can get. If any one has any suggestion I would appreciate it.

You can do a simple search a lot of result will come up: http://forum.xda-developers.com/site...0safe%20freeze

Pretty much anything start with Samsung you can delete - including the TouchWiz launcher. Obviously to be on the safe side, freeze them for few days, and if it nothing you would use and no side effect - delete them after.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread