Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,580 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Remove SCH-435 Bloatware

Tip us?

computerguydd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Remove SCH-435 Bloatware

Alright I have been messing with freezing and uninstall most of the bloat that comes on a Verizon Samsung device. But i was wondering is there a list of such that I can compare with. The reason I ask is I know there is more that I could freeze/uninstall but not sure if i should. I want to get the rom as close to AOSP Stock as i can get. If any one has any suggestion I would appreciate it.

TNCS
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by computerguydd View Post
Alright I have been messing with freezing and uninstall most of the bloat that comes on a Verizon Samsung device. But i was wondering is there a list of such that I can compare with. The reason I ask is I know there is more that I could freeze/uninstall but not sure if i should. I want to get the rom as close to AOSP Stock as i can get. If any one has any suggestion I would appreciate it.
You can do a simple search a lot of result will come up: http://forum.xda-developers.com/site...0safe%20freeze

Pretty much anything start with Samsung you can delete - including the TouchWiz launcher. Obviously to be on the safe side, freeze them for few days, and if it nothing you would use and no side effect - delete them after.