Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Not boot after flash HolicsROM

OP toila6congau

15th February 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
HolicsROM V1.3 Official with Holics Kernel

My vivid is S-OFF, i've used TWRP recovery (i don't know what version, i flash TWRP in windroid tool), and WCX Recovery, and still stuck in HTC Logo, i wait about 5-10 min and flash RUU, i've wipe cache, factory reset, android_secure, and system by instruction, if i skip wipe system step, it boot but still stock RUU no change. Please help i love HTC sense, but it drain battery so murch, i think this rom is perfect for me, i don't want to use CM rom becase camera is bad .
15th February 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by toila6congau

HolicsROM V1.3 Official with Holics Kernel

My vivid is S-OFF, i've used TWRP recovery (i don't know what version, i flash TWRP in windroid tool), and WCX Recovery, and still stuck in HTC Logo, i wait about 5-10 min and flash RUU, i've wipe cache, factory reset, android_secure, and system by instruction, if i skip wipe system step, it boot but still stock RUU no change. Please help i love HTC sense, but it drain battery so murch, i think this rom is perfect for me, i don't want to use CM rom becase camera is bad .

please report at the rom thread, maybe you'll find the answer
15th February 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

please report at the rom thread, maybe you'll find the answer

Thanks but it need 10 post to reply in dev thread
15th February 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by toila6congau

Thanks but it need 10 post to reply in dev thread

ooo, sorry i forgot about it
i'll report it if you want, just give me the link of the rom
15th February 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #5  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 729
 
2,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
It appears the ROM is not flashing properly... What version of TWRP

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #6  
Try flashing with WCX because TWRP sometimes screws up when flashing to partitions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildfireDEV For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

ooo, sorry i forgot about it
i'll report it if you want, just give me the link of the rom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1585373
thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes