XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wild touchscreen...ghost 'touches'

Tip us?

amandal1992
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Wild touchscreen...ghost 'touches'

Ok, i am having a scary touchscreen issue with my Canvas2. Its like ghost touches...automatic touches on the screen.

I had put the "show touches" option in Developer Settings to ON and then i found out that sudden series of automatic 'touches' appear on the left part of the screen...vertically along the length of the phone...starting approximately from the left edge of the earpiece section. These sudden surges of quick automatic touches occur suddenly out of nowhere and causes havoc by opening & selecting unnecessary menus & options...

This is really scaring the **** out of me. I tried clearing Dalvik cache, cache, etc etc but i am having a gut feeling that this is a hardware problem.

PS: the phone was neither charging nor connected to PC.

Someone please help!

Anindya biswas
Old
(Last edited by Anindya biswas; 17th June 2013 at 09:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Bro me faced the same prob....and its an hardware defect....yur display engin is not working properly....take it to the service center....the wiil give u a new screen..which is quite good

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

yup bro its a hardrware problem and it is the defult in your display enigine .... i also face the same prob and gave it to the service center ..they gave me back with a new screen....and it working quite good'...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anindya biswas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sk.D
Old
Thanks Meter 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anindya biswas View Post
Bro me faced the same prob....and its an hardware defect....yur display engin is not working properly....take it to the service center....the wiil give u a new screen..which is quite good

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

yup bro its a hardrware problem and it is the defult in your display enigine .... i also face the same prob and gave it to the service center ..they gave me back with a new screen....and it working quite good'...

you r such a jerk dude. U created another id and u r liking ur own post just to increase ur thanks meter. Height of idiotic behaviour.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk.D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anindya biswas
Old
Thanks Meter 26
http://service-center-in-kolkata.blo...lkata.html?m=1

Dont forget to hit the thanks....

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdmech94 View Post
you r such a jerk dude. U created another id and u r liking ur own post just to increase ur thanks meter. Height of idiotic behaviour.....
Bro my previous account was just gone hacked '..but i recovered it but aftr that my acount was again a new account 'and though lost all my thanks...and was unable to post in development formue so only to get back at work i did it....

The Following User Says Thank You to Anindya biswas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogeshkhade4u
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My canvas2 screen touch is not working nd warranty also end...
What can i do?

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app