Phone can't write to internal storage

Search This thread

dragonkid6

Aug 6, 2012
So I rooted my phone to get rid of crappy apps and wire after it was rooted I made a back up. While I was at it I installed cm11 to check it out. Didn't like it much so I rolled back to stock. But now my phone won't read my internal storage. It does but it doesn't.

For example, Asphalt 8 won't download because it can't connect to storage but other apps can. I can't save images from the internet but I can take pictures and view them. If I try to download a file it says no sd.

Phone is rooted with SU.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

dhariwal57

Jul 17, 2014
Did you manage to resolve this problem. I am having same issue with my Note 3. I rooted it, didn't like the custom ROMs and rolled back. Now I cannot save any file on the internal SD card - I can take pictures, notes or transfer files from PC but cannot save the email attachments, images or anything else on the SD card. Will appreciate if you can share how you fixed your issue. Thanks.

So I rooted my phone to get rid of crappy apps and wire after it was rooted I made a back up. While I was at it I installed cm11 to check it out. Didn't like it much so I rolled back to stock. But now my phone won't read my internal storage. It does but it doesn't.

For example, Asphalt 8 won't download because it can't connect to storage but other apps can. I can't save images from the internet but I can take pictures and view them. If I try to download a file it says no sd.

Phone is rooted with SU.

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013

Phone is rooted with SU.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2684384[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts