Ah! Finally found a solution!
Not sure if this will work for everyone, but it worked for me.
1. Plug up your phone like usual. Connect with Samsung Kies. Obviously, you will get get MTP code 10 error.
2. Go to the device manager, and then uninstall the driver. Unplug your phone.
3. Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers and rename wudfrd.sys and winusb.sys to wudfrd1.sys and winusb1.sys respectively.
3. Plug your phone back in, and connect with Kies.
4. The computer will try and install the driver again, but fail.
5. Go to the device manager again, and attempt to update the driver. It should fail, and you should get a (code 28) error this time. Make sure you have a code 28 error!
6. Go back to c:\windows\system32\driver and rename the 2 files back to it's original names.
7. Go to c:\windows\inf and look for a file named wpdmtp.PNF. Take the file, and move it somewhere else (like your desktop) don't delete it.
8. Now go to the MTP usb device again, and attempt to update drivers. It should update, and recognize your device now.
This is what worked for me, I don't know if it will work for you. I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong.