FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[q] touchwiz for cm10.2

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By arsenicas, Member on 5th March 2014, 02:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi. I've seen galaxy s4 touchwiz modded for any android device but when I tried it, it displayed a small screen (phone size I guess). Other than that it's working well. Can anyone work on this to be compatible with p7300/7310? Thank you. I really appreciate any input in this. Below is a link for the the touchwiz S4 zip file, it could be of use somehow.

http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00039/nqc...cher-eHDPI.zip

5th March 2014, 02:27 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Sharjah, UAE
Thanks Meter: 5,653

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicas

Hi. I've seen galaxy s4 touchwiz modded for any android device but when I tried it, it displayed a small screen (phone size I guess). Other than that it's working well. Can anyone work on this to be compatible with p7300/7310? Thank you. I really appreciate any input in this. Below is a link for the the touchwiz S4 zip file, it could be of use somehow.

http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00039/nqc...cher-eHDPI.zip

The link you're referring to is for HDPI screens, if the problem is that it is small maybe you should try the XHDPI version [if you haven't tried it already]

Here is the Original Thread
6th March 2014, 09:45 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarainea

The link you're referring to is for HDPI screens, if the problem is that it is small maybe you should try the XHDPI version [if you haven't tried it already]

Here is the Original Thread

Yeah I've tried that already. shows this tiny screen. In the meantime I'll just use the theme, but it doesn't have the weather widget.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-06-11-19-12.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	2616212  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
touchwiz 5 for galaxy tab 8.9
Previous Thread Next Thread