Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

does anyone know

Tip us?
 
JamesCaywood
Old
#1  
JamesCaywood's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wichita Falls
Default does anyone know

How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-11-57-09.png
Views:	48
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	2565000
 
coolwater22
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 513
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCaywood View Post
How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using Attachment 2565000
install an app called Xposed Installer then install another app called Xblast tools( this has many tweaks you can do to your phone). go into xposed installer and install the xblast tools from there and reboot. once you rebooted go to Xblast tools and go into notification panel and click on Notification Panel Bg and install any pic you want and reboot..and voila..

hope this helps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coolwater22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JamesCaywood
Old
#3  
JamesCaywood's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wichita Falls
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater22 View Post
install an app called Xposed Installer then install another app called Xblast tools( this has many tweaks you can do to your phone). go into xposed installer and install the xblast tools from there and reboot. once you rebooted go to Xblast tools and go into notification panel and click on Notification Panel Bg and install any pic you want and reboot..and voila..

hope this helps
Thanks
 
coolwater22
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 513
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCaywood View Post
Thanks
Np. Glad I could help. Let me know if u got any other questions ill try and help out or point u to the right place if I can!
 
unknowne
Old
#5  
unknowne's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 40
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Omaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater22 View Post
Np. Glad I could help. Let me know if u got any other questions ill try and help out or point u to the right place if I can!
Thanks, will try now!
 
JamesCaywood
Old
#6  
JamesCaywood's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wichita Falls
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater22 View Post
Np. Glad I could help. Let me know if u got any other questions ill try and help out or point u to the right place if I can!
Dang this didn't work on my ROM
 
jlmancuso
Old
#7  
jlmancuso's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4019
Posts: 3,940
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: houston, tx

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCaywood View Post
Dang this didn't work on my ROM
What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
 
coolwater22
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 513
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso View Post
What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeah what he said ^^^^..
 
JamesCaywood
Old
#9  
JamesCaywood's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wichita Falls
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso View Post
What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yep I did all that didn't work everything else did but the picture for back ground. I have ROM 4.1.2 reds I don't have a laptop to go to 4.2.2 to fix the WiFi networks issue

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes