gakio12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] No rule to make target libtime_genoff.so

I am trying to build CM-11 but I keep getting stopped on
Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/gakio12/cm11/out/target/product/hlte/obj/lib/libtime_genoff.so', needed by `/home/gakio12/cm11/out/target/product/hlte/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/LINKED/libandroid_runtime.so'.  Stop.
 '
Everything was changed from hlte-common to hlte in device/samsung, but in vendor/samsung, it remains hlte-common. I'm not sure if this is the problem, but renaming the directory to 'hlte' did nothing.

This is in my hlte-common-vendor.mk file in vendor/samsung/hlte-common:
Code:
PRODUCT_PACKAGES += libtime_genoff

$(call inherit-product, vendor/samsung/hlte-common/hlte-common-vendor-blobs.mk)
Does anyone know how I can start to diagnose the problem? libtime_genoff.so is in vendor/samsung/hlte-common, but I have a feeling it is supposed to be elsewhere now that the devices are 'unified'.

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5700

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gakio12 View Post
I am trying to build CM-11 but I keep getting stopped on
Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/gakio12/cm11/out/target/product/hlte/obj/lib/libtime_genoff.so', needed by `/home/gakio12/cm11/out/target/product/hlte/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/LINKED/libandroid_runtime.so'.  Stop.
 '
Everything was changed from hlte-common to hlte in device/samsung, but in vendor/samsung, it remains hlte-common. I'm not sure if this is the problem, but renaming the directory to 'hlte' did nothing.

This is in my hlte-common-vendor.mk file in vendor/samsung/hlte-common:
Code:
PRODUCT_PACKAGES += libtime_genoff

$(call inherit-product, vendor/samsung/hlte-common/hlte-common-vendor-blobs.mk)
Does anyone know how I can start to diagnose the problem? libtime_genoff.so is in vendor/samsung/hlte-common, but I have a feeling it is supposed to be elsewhere now that the devices are 'unified'.
I'm trying to figure out the same issue as you

gakio12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
I figured out the problem; make sure you have revision="wip" at the end of the kernel and TheMuppets lines of your local_manifest.xml.
The Following User Says Thank You to gakio12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5700

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I figured out the problem; make sure you have revision="wip" at the end of the kernel and TheMuppets lines of your local_manifest.xml.
Awesome that worked

ZION959
Old
(Last edited by ZION959; 19th February 2014 at 07:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi I'm a noob, Can you please give me a little bit more details how to fix this problem please. I'm still learning. Thanks

HI thanks for give me some hints. Just figure it out.