XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Q) Battery life??

Tip us?

artssa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default (Q) Battery life??

Guys, I'm thinking about buying a Xperia ZQ (other version of the ZL), and first I have to know about its battery endurance, since I wouldn't be able to charge it everyday. If someone can answer, I would appreciate:

What do you think about its battery? How much do you usually get from it? A full day? And with YouTube? And what about with games?

Any other hints about it, please, comment.

Thanks.

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by artssa View Post
Guys, I'm thinking about buying a Xperia ZQ (other version of the ZL), and first I have to know about its battery endurance, since I wouldn't be able to charge it everyday. If someone can answer, I would appreciate:

What do you think about its battery? How much do you usually get from it? A full day? And with YouTube? And what about with games?

Any other hints about it, please, comment.

Thanks.
my usage 1-1.5 hrs fifa 2 hrs net surfing 30 min youtube 1 hr music battery lasts for 16hrs and other normal usage
if no hd gaming then it goes for a full day(hd games drain about 30 % in 2 hrs)
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chonwey
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
my usage 1-1.5 hrs fifa 2 hrs net surfing 30 min youtube 1 hr music battery lasts for 16hrs and other normal usage
if no hd gaming then it goes for a full day(hd games drain about 30 % in 2 hrs)
On my case games drained more than that ( 4hs cellphone was asking for charger )
Sadly whouldn¡t recommend if you can't carge it everyday. The day you have to use a little more of the GPS / music you're dead...
The Following User Says Thank You to Chonwey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonwey View Post
On my case games drained more than that ( 4hs cellphone was asking for charger )
Sadly whouldn¡t recommend if you can't carge it everyday. The day you have to use a little more of the GPS / music you're dead...
1 day of battery life is normal in androids
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

artssa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Thank you guys.

How much time of screen on do you usually (without gaming or excessive YouTube viewing) get in a full cycle of battery? E.g: 4 hours, 4h 1/2, 5 hours..

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by artssa View Post
Thank you guys.

How much time of screen on do you usually (without gaming or excessive YouTube viewing) get in a full cycle of battery? E.g: 4 hours, 4h 1/2, 5 hours..
2 hours without gaming

sturmtruppler
Old
Thanks Meter 115
I get about 2 days battery life with 4-5 hours screen on time. But I don't sync anything with google and don't use the facebook app. And my phone mostly runs in 2g-mode (or wifi) because network sucks in my area.

The Following User Says Thank You to sturmtruppler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]