Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,383 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Disable AT&T G2 OTA??

Tip us?

ceallen82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Disable AT&T G2 OTA??

Ok, I'm trying to find some way to disable the OTA for my AT&T LG G2. I recently had one rooted, and an ota was pushed, and forced my G2 to brick. I got it swapped out, but am trying to find the file, or some way to disable the OTA's so that they won't come through. I am finding mixed answers while browsing through the forums. If someone can, PLEASE explain to me how to disable it. Also, I don't have the update notification in my status bar.

Thanks

Ickyz
Old
(Last edited by Ickyz; 19th February 2014 at 01:08 PM.) Reason: Typo
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceallen82 View Post
Ok, I'm trying to find some way to disable the OTA for my AT&T LG G2. I recently had one rooted, and an ota was pushed, and forced my G2 to brick. I got it swapped out, but am trying to find the file, or some way to disable the OTA's so that they won't come through. I am finding mixed answers while browsing through the forums. If someone can, PLEASE explain to me how to disable it. Also, I don't have the update notification in my status bar Thanks

Download RomTool Box and click App Manager then scroll all the way down til u see Software Update press on that file and jus FREEZE it so far its worked 4 me