5,600,292 Members 36,506 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds??

Tip us?

albertwesquer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds??

What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds?? in the CM11 Nightlies Changelog page it says:
err01: Device incorrect or not supported. The device might have nightlies for a newer version of CM.
And the last Nightlie build is from 2014-02-17?? they drop our i337 support? would i be able to install another model of cm11? like jflteatt? or jflte? Any advice?? THANKS IN ADVANCE

DeadlySin9
Old
Thanks Meter 384

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertwesquer View Post
What happen with Cm11 jfltecan builds?? in the CM11 Nightlies Changelog page it says:
err01: Device incorrect or not supported. The device might have nightlies for a newer version of CM.
And the last Nightlie build is from 2014-02-17?? they drop our i337 support? would i be able to install another model of cm11? like jflteatt? or jflte? Any advice?? THANKS IN ADVANCE
All S4's use a unified CM build now. I believe it's listed under jfltexx but i don't know. Just find whichever one is still up and flash it.
Current Device: ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 (i337)

Past Devices:
Droid Bionic (GSM Hacked)
HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD)
Nexus One
Motorola Backflip
HTC Dev Phone 1 (Dream/G1)

albertwesquer
Old
(Last edited by albertwesquer; 2nd March 2014 at 09:17 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Could not update! is says error 7 this is an diferent galaxy version .....any version compatible with i337 telcel?? Thanks 4 ur quick reply!!

jmjoyas
Old
Thanks Meter 27
It is listed under jflte

ozziedog
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertwesquer View Post
Could not update! is says error 7 this is an diferent galaxy version .....any version compatible with i337 telcel?? Thanks 4 ur quick reply!!
What I did was download from "download.CyanogenMod. com" scrolled down to "Galaxy S4 {LTE}-JFLTE", once it downloaded I moved it to the cmupdater folder. Thence "settings/about phone/cmupdater" and the download should be their then just tell it to update. I'm sure their is an easier way but that worked for me. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app