How to install:
You need to be on the ICS bootloader(unlocked) and ICS partition layout , I use CWM 5.028e.
Full wipe the first time!
Install with cwm.....
Upgrading from a previous version no need to wipe anything, the update script cleans your system, dalvik and cache automaticly! Your data and setting are untouched. In the aroma you select the options you want, even re-selecting data apps won't give you problems as it will make sure there are not 2 the same apps. It wipes the data app you selected to install a fresh one. Even if you already got a play store update.
One of the mod combinations
All mods, kernels and extra aroma features in one zip. CWM and TWRP supported.
ON REV 2.0 AND HIGHER DON'T USE THE OLDER MODS, ONLY USE The BUILD-IN THEMER!!!!
ROM FEATURES: Based on V30B Vodafone Germany rom.
-Multi Language support and region.
-EU region (open)
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, France Caraibes, France Reunion, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UK
& ESA region (open)
Algeria,Angola,Bahrain,Iran,Ghana,D.R. Congo,Iraq,Israel,Ivory coast,Jordan,Kenya,Kuwait,Lebanon,Nigeria,Oman,Pal estine,Qatar,Saudi,Senegal,SouthAfrica,Syria,Tunis ia,Turkey,UAE,India.
-3 WAY Reboot
-iwmulticall & iwconfig (this makes it possible to change the wifi TX power)
-V6 supercharger (Services.jar already modded)
-Deodexed because of rebuild to support multi languages (odex with OdexMe app if you want)
-Ripped of LG apps (they moved to aroma)
-Camera shutter sound off option
-Bootsound Turned off
-Init.d tweaks: init.dtester/ zipalign-new installed apps/ auto-battery calibration/IOtweak/ sdcardtweak/ gps-update-lto/ battery tweak/ mimtemp-remover.
-Data also mounted in EXT4
-New Alarm clock from SG3 (this because the LG one FC all the time on multi language)
-Check out the aroma options, there are sound options and ......
- System INFO: Get and show device/partition informations.
- Filemanager: AROMA Filemanager (File manager to use in CWM/TWRP environment, delete / create files and folders from within CWM/TWRP environment)
- Install ROM: INSTALL CIVZ MULTI-FLEX ROM.
- Customize: CUSTOMIZE your Multi-Flex rom (Install batterymods, Statusbar mod and bootanimations)
- KERNELS: Install a CivZ_SkyWalker_Rev2.4 custom kernel with OC / UV / OV and loads of terminal commands
- Reboot: Reboot option to reboot directly from within aroma menu
- Exit: Exit aroma and go back to CWM/TWRP.
AROMA ROM INSTALLER OPTIONS:
"ESA and/or SU660 support"
"SU660-Kernel-support", "WHEN ON SU660 MODEL INSTALL THIS"
"ESA Region", "Changes 3 apps that are more suitable for ESA region"
"OSP", "OnScreenPhone - uses memory so if you don't use it don't install"
"PCsuite", "LG pc sync tool - uses memory so if you don't use it don't install"
"CellBroadcast", "LG Cellbroadcast app"
"LG-Music", "LG music and widget"
"LG-Radio", "LG Radio app"
"LG-SmartShare", "LG streaming app"
"LG-PowerWidget", "LG Powerwidget"
"LG-RamWidget", "LG Ram Widget"
"LG-CalendarWidget", "LG Calendar Widget"
"Music2" "Google Music player"
"GenieWidget", "Weather and news Widget, installed in system/app"
"EsFile", "File manager with Root options"
"Terminal", "Terminal emulator"
"Extra Launcher & wallpaper"
"LG_UI 3.0", "LG Launcher that REPLACES the stock LG X2 launcher @ Impact7 -Multi Language @ civato "
"XPERIA", "Xperia Launcher @ ra3al "
"XPERIA2", "Custom Xperia Launcher2 @ ra3al "
"XPERIAWidgets", "Xperia widgets @ ra3al "
"S3", "S3 samsung Launcher @ Jishnu Sur "
"ICS-Wallpaper", "Livewallpaper installed in data"
"Magnetic-wallpaper", "Livewallpaper installed in data"
"Rain2day-wallpaper", "Livewallpaper installed in data"
"GoogleNow", "Replace ICS GoogleSearch with JB GoogleNow"
"Sound MOD -VIPER is included in the rom "
"AcidMod", "Acid Sound mod"
"AlsaMix", "AlsaMix support"
"Extra KeyBoard "
"Android Keyboard", "Android ICS keyboard"
AROMA build-in CUSTOMIZER OPTIONS:
AROMA build-in KERNEL OPTIONS:Quote:"BatteryMods"
"1", "Stock battery look"
"2", "White numbers stock look"
"3", "Big white numbers stock look"
"4", "Digital numbers"
"5", "Circle blue numbers"
"6", "Circle white numbers"
"7", "Circle CM look"
"8", "CM look"
"10", "Battery special"
"ON", "CRT animation on"
"OFF", "CRT animation off"
"Stock", "Stock statusbar"
"Transparent", "Transparent statusbar"
"Red", "Red statusbar"
"Green", "Green statusbar"
"silver", "Silver statusbar"
"Brown", "Brown statusbar"
"Blue", "Blue statusbar" NEW
"Stock Framework look"
"Blue Framework look"
"Red Framework look"
"Green Framework look"
"White Framework look"
"Blue Classic Framework look"
"LG", "LG stock bootanimation"
"Vodafone", "VDF bootanimation"
"ICS", "ICS boot animation"
"Don't Wipe Dalvik_cache"
"P990", "SkyWalker RF2.5rm no ramhack"
"P990", "SkyWalker RF2.5rm 24RamHack"
"P990", "SkyWalker RF2.5rm 32RamHack"
"SU660", "SkyWalker RF2.5rm SU660 no ramhack"
"SU660", "SkyWalker RF2.5rm SU660 24ramhack"
"SU660", "SkyWalker RF2.5rm SU660 32ramhack"6
-SkyWalker Rev2.5rm visit the link for all info.
-OC up to 1.5GHz , UV/OV , default boot up speed is 1.0GHz
-Minimum UV 650mV , Maximum OV 1400mV
-SetCPU 3.1.0 or higher only supported correctly regarding voltage, Remember only steps of 10mV are real values , if you apply a step of 25mV it will actually be 20mV. So use setcpu to type in voltage steps of 10mV , 20mV , 30mV, ...............
-GPU 3D & 2D ( scales from 300 - 425MHz)
- Extra zRam 96Mb (disabled at default)
Kernel control options to use with Terminal: (Settings are applied immediately and stick even after reboot now)
For a list of the commands on your phone (in case you forgot)
Type in terminal
Dynamic FSYNC control: (disabled by default)
su (enter) df_on (enter) = This will enable Dynamic FSYNC (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su (enter) df_off (enter) = This will disable Dynamic FSYNC (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
Led Brightness control: (Maximum brightness by default)
su (enter) ledmin (enter) = This will set led at minimum brightness (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su (enter) ledmed (enter) = This will set led at medium brightness (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su (enter) ledmax (enter) = This will set led at maximum brightness (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
Load/unload Extra Modules : (Modules are unloaded by default)
(Cifs; hfs; hfs+; md4; nls_utf8; sha256; sha512)
su (enter) m_load (enter) = This will load the extra modules (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su (enter) m_unload (enter) = This will unload the extra modules (setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
Enable/Disable EXTRA ZRam96MB: (Disabled by default)
su (enter) zram_on (enter) = This will enable ZRam96MB (Reboot is needed to apply changes and sticks after reboot)
su (enter) zram_off (enter) = This will disable ZRam96MB (Reboot is needed to apply changes and sticks after reboot)
Enable/Disable LG 131MB SWAP or 260MB SWAP: (131MB is LG default)
su (enter) lg_swap_of (enter) = This will disable LG swap (Reboot is needed to apply changes and sticks after reboot)
su (enter) lg_swap130_on (enter) = This will enable LG 130MB swap (Reboot is needed to apply changes and sticks after reboot)
su(enter)lg_swap260_on(enter) = This will enable LG 260MB swap (Reboot is needed to apply changes and sticks after reboot)
Note on LG swap: The 131Mb is default of LG
LG got this enabled in the stock LG rom and it uses the dev/block/mmcblk0p4 (unused partition) for it so not the same as ZRam that uses /dev/block/zram0 file. The LG Swap partition is enabled by default , I just add this command so if a user don't want to use the LG swap it can be done now with a single command.
Change system swappines value: (Android default is 60)
(setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su(enter)swappines_0(enter) = set swappines at 0 = system waits very long to swap , Kills tasks very quick
su(enter)swappines_20(enter) = set swappines at 20 = Performance setting for gaming
su(enter)swappines_40(enter) = set swappines at 40 = Performance setting and some multitasking
su(enter)swappines_60(enter) = set swappines at 60 = Androids default , balanced setting
su(enter)swappines_80(enter) = set swappines at 80 = Aimed for multitasking/Balanced
su(enter)swappines_100(enter) = set swappines at 100 = Aimed for extreme multitasking , NOT GAMING
Update GPS lto
(this is done automatically with a init.d script , so in case it failed, here a way to do this manually)
su (enter) gps_update (enter) = This will update gps lto file , if the file is not older then 5 days it won' t update.
Change system Fatsdormancy setting:
(setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su(enter)fastdormancy_on(enter)=enable Fastdormancy = android default
Note about fastcharge option in kernel:
It is OFF at default, user needs to enable it.
Use at own risk, it is meant to use on car/plain chargers, don't know the effect in the long term.
And I don't know the effect when ussed on a PC usb connection.
The "FastCharge" app from playstore is installed in data, use it to toggle ON/OFF.
Or use the following terminal commands:
To enable it = echo 1 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge
To disable it= echo 0 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge
If you use fastcharge on a pc, usb will not be mounted and no data can be received or send.
Based on the work of chad0989 , Pidozz and Pengus77.
Release of Rev1
Release of Rev1.1
- Updated apps (new PlayStore 4.0.25)
- iwmulticall / iwconfig to support changing the value of TX Power and added the "Wifi TX power app" to reduce tx power.(I tried with a terminal command but none stick after reboot , this app does.)
- Bash added
- sysrw and sysro added in xbin for the people that want quick command to mount system as RW and set it back to RO
- Added Viper audio mod , can be used with AlsaMix and AcidMod , it is set up that they all work together.(Go to and select settings/sound effects/Viper4AndroidFX if you want to use it) If you want the additional effects (IRS samples) go here to download them and do the following : Extract IR samples to root of sdcard(internal storage) , create a folder named = ViPER4Android , in this folder you create a other one named = Kernel , in this you extract the ....irs files.
Release of Rev1.2
- Added 3 WAY reboot option (Thanks kahvitahra for the inspiration)
- Minor updates and cleanup.
Release of Rev2.0
- Name changed to Rev2.0 as the rom is based on a different source = V30B vodafone Germany (EU)
- Multi Language Multi Region support EU /ESA and open region as this was locked only for Vodafone clients.
- All features from Rev1.2 : 3 Way reboot , camera Shuttersound off option
- Removed all mods and bootanimation from Aroma (Statusbar and boot animations) = Smaller download (Moved to separate MOD installer)
- No CRT animation (Moved to separate MOD installer)
- New alarm clock @ Gyebro
Separate Universal Mod Installer (22Mb size)
This makes it possible to combine any batterymod with any statusbar , it is easy for me so I don't need to make separate mods with every combination
Universal Multi_Flex Themer-Rev2.2 released
- CWM & TWRP support
- Updated the Universal flasher
- New Silver and GoldBrown Statusbar / drawer mod
CivZ- Multi_Flex-Rev2.1 FULL rom with all in one zip package.
- CWM & TWRP support
- New Aroma layout
- New Universal installer
- Build in customizer
- Build in Kernel customizer
- GoogleNow fixed and changed to updated version so you can download your language for the off-line usages.(This takes less system space)
- Voip (sip) fixed for all regions.
- Apps updated
- ViperFX & ViperXHIFI as a aroma option.
- New Optimized SkyWalker_Rev2.4 rm kernel
- New Framework Theme's and statusbar.
- Packages with all features not larger the 420MB.
CivZ- Multi_Flex-Rev2.1b FULL rom with all in one zip package.
- fix script clean error when installing a aroma kernel.
- New GooglePlayStore 4.0.27
CivZ- Multi_Flex-Rev3.0 FULL rom with all in one zip package.
- New Kernel RF2.5: Support SetCPU 3.1.0 and higher (reverted voltage fixed)
- 2 New battery mods added in aroma customizer
- New bootanimation added in aroma customizer
- Extended settings menu: Root settings, Xtreme sound settings(Viper)
- Statusbar KB/s Traffic meter, will only show when connected with provider or wifi.
- Apps updated....
Thanks to :
WKPARK patchesRamHack and first OC patch
Also want to thank pengus77 , ezterry, godmachine81 , Thor2002ro, Faux123,chad0989 , Pidozz
Special thanks to
-amarullz (for Aroma installer)
Rom and Kernel are build for daily use and 100% stability.
Keep the bullsh!t to the minimum and press thanks!