- this is for you, if you want a stable ROM without the need to flash another update each day -
- no cutting edge 10.1 features but therefore almost bugfree daily driver experience -
- Hybrid Engine - choose custom DPIs and Layouts for each app - see post 4
- Center Clock option
- Transparent Statusbar option
- Brightness slider in the notificationbar option & different notification toggle styles
- See through lockscreen
- PDroid included to protect your privacy
- HwaSettings included (read the Q&A in post 2 why)
- adb remount command unlocked (to be able to adb push to /system etc.)
- standard softkey vibration lowered
- ships with the awesome kowalski kernel by pengus77
- opensourced: https://github.com/tonypp
- NEW: automatic NITZ fix for automatic time
- NEW: linaro smoothness
- NEW: lockscreen selection (Blackberry 10 / Optimus 4x / ICS etc.)
- NEW: allow to select text in gtalk
- NEW: statusbar color and transparency
If you like the ROM please press thanks, rate this thread with 5 stars and consider to
buy me a beer here!
also consider donations to:
Ricardo Cerqueira (Cyanogenmod)
- arcee for being our CM device maintainer. Without him none of this would exist!
- molesarecoming & D4rKn3sSyS for founding and inventing ParanoidAndroid.
- pengus77 for his awesome work at the kernel and new bootloader.
- marsgod for fixing the callbug on the old bootloader.
- wkpark for the cracked ICS bootloader, the ramhack idea, and all is valid input.
- goo.im and vadonka for providing me great hosting services.