It would be work with Y300 devices also.
Of course Huawei G510 is not a good device , very heavy, GPU and monitor performances ( my old samsung Galaxy S is better) However it cost only 90 eur and it has a good CPU processor.
I have just take this device from my job company and also i broken it (the glass). So now i'm waiting for the return from repair;
In any case i want to share my beginning work with you
If you search a friendly beautiful simple ROM with a good stylized graphics ,this DMORE.ROM and DMORE.KERNEL is for you
FEATURES & MODs
- Based on the International Update.app B199
- Busybox installated v1.20 + SuperUser
- Removed many apps and widgets trash Huawei and others
- Added Apollo as default music player
- Added DSP Manager Equalizer as the default
- Nova Launcher .
- Porting CM + Samsung S Ring/notifications tones
- 1% Percentage Battery (modified colors ,red color for critical level)
- Phone.apk , Mms.apk, Contacts ( modified png's color & images )
- Status Bar expanded bar (HwToolBox,SystemUI hacked --> modified color/images, date position left border)
- Deskclok.apk from Samsung Galaxy S3
- Experia Keyboard
- Gallery from stock AOSP
- Another different Camera HD & VGA video resolution (for developers: media_profiles.xml)
- Huawei DLNA, FileManager, FmRadio, NotePAd, SoundRecord
- Hacked Setting --> Added Performance Control for Kernel Features
- Revised build.prop
DMORE.Rom r2 release with Dmore.Kernel r3 (Huawei Style = Phone,Gallery,Sms,Contacts,FMRadio)
DMORE.Rom r4g release with Dmore.Kernel build #5 (r4g ---> g= stock google apk --> Phone, Gallery, Sms, Contacts, extended status bar).