FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] CID T-MOB101 try to get S-Off

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By francisb, Member on 24th February 2014, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everyone,

My HTC One has a (probally) hardware problem with bluetooth handsfree, i recieved complains about distortion. Other Phones (also HTC One's) connected to the same carkit do not have this problem. So this means it has to go back to HTC.
Now i have rooted my phone and installed the TWRP recovery but to be able to put it back to stock and all the flags gone i need S-Off.

I have tried Runrummer_HTC_0.5.0 but its stops at pouring (8). Firewater stops at bottle 12.

I think its has to do with the CID T-MOB101, i cannot understand why i have this CID because my provider is HI (KPN).

I restored the nandroid backup i downloaded for the T-Mobile CID (M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID T-MOB101 2.24.111.3) and tried RumRunner and Firewater again but with no result.

Who can help me?

hboot: 1.55
CID: T-MOB101
OS: M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID T-MOB101 2.24.111.3
Tampered
Unlocked
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
RADIO-4A.22. 3263. 03
OpenDSP-v32. 120.274.0909
OS-3.63.111.3o

Regards,

Francis
 
 
24th February 2014, 10:09 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisb

Hello everyone,

My HTC One has a (probally) hardware problem with bluetooth handsfree, i recieved complains about distortion. Other Phones (also HTC One's) connected to the same carkit do not have this problem. So this means it has to go back to HTC.
Now i have rooted my phone and installed the TWRP recovery but to be able to put it back to stock and all the flags gone i need S-Off.

I have tried Runrummer_HTC_0.5.0 but its stops at pouring (8). Firewater stops at bottle 12.

I think its has to do with the CID T-MOB101, i cannot understand why i have this CID because my provider is HI (KPN).

I restored the nandroid backup i downloaded for the T-Mobile CID (M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID T-MOB101 2.24.111.3) and tried RumRunner and Firewater again but with no result.

Who can help me?

hboot: 1.55
CID: T-MOB101
OS: M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID T-MOB101 2.24.111.3
Tampered
Unlocked
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
RADIO-4A.22. 3263. 03
OpenDSP-v32. 120.274.0909
OS-3.63.111.3o

Regards,

Francis

Try installing ARHD 31.6 and then use firewater, but just for info 3.63.111.3 has been known to have problems to get S-Off.
24th February 2014, 01:15 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

Try installing ARHD 31.6 and then use firewater, but just for info 3.63.111.3 has been known to have problems to get S-Off.

Ok tried that, but still no luck. I am on a windows 8.1 machine maybe i should try with a windows 7 machine.
24th February 2014, 01:20 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisb

Ok tried that, but still no luck. I am on a windows 8.1 machine maybe i should try with a windows 7 machine.

as far as i know, firewater mostly runs (does it's thing) on the device, you can always try different combinations of ROMs and OS (maybe Ubuntu Live USB).

But go to the firewater and/or rumrunner thread, and see if anybody has had any luck with your version
24th February 2014, 03:28 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Well i tried it on Windows 7 x64, but no luck.

The only thing different i see is with Firewater, after two attempts its stops and my phone hangs.
25th February 2014, 07:13 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Same issue here on 1.55HBoot and 3.63.111.3 T-mobile - cannot get s-off neither with rumrunner nor with firewater. Firewater stops after first "chugging".
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes