FORUMS

[Q] How to fix HTC One X with no backup

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By TheCrossBee, Junior Member on 19th February 2014, 11:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I put cyanogenmod 10.2.1 on my phone. In the setting I clicked update to nightly but it aborted. My backups are no where to be found and I can't use my phone. Could someone please help me with getting it working again. Doesn't matter if it's rooted or not I just need it back. I can't use CWM to get usb mount and can't seem to get files on there. Thanks in advance. Also I have been searching for the last hour.
 
 
19th February 2014, 11:18 AM |#2  
prle_zg's Avatar
Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Go in recovery and flash rom again.

Sent from my ViperX powered HOX
19th February 2014, 11:22 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prle_zg

Go in recovery and flash rom again.

Sent from my ViperX powered HOX

I don't have to rom on there. How could I get it back on
19th February 2014, 11:24 AM |#4  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 705
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrossBee

I don't have to rom on there. How could I get it back on

Download moun sd card and copy the rom to sd card and flash it
19th February 2014, 11:27 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

Download moun sd card and copy the rom to sd card and flash it

I can't mount the sd card
19th February 2014, 11:42 AM |#6  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 10,577
 
Donate to Me
More
Update the recovery to philz recovery 5.15 !

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th February 2014, 11:50 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Update the recovery to philz recovery 5.15 !

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope nothing
19th February 2014, 11:57 AM |#8  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 10,577
 
Donate to Me
More
Plug it in and mount the sdcard, leave it then for a couple of minutes !

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th February 2014, 12:00 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Plug it in and mount the sdcard, leave it then for a couple of minutes !

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So mount it then wait for it to pop up
19th February 2014, 05:03 PM |#10  
big noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Classified
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
That's right!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes